Chapter 62

Brian’s POV

“Gustavo is spotted in the living room” George yell from the other side of the pillar as we hide to avoid the bullets from the enemy.

We are in the second floor as the enemy keep coming leaving us no choice but to be here in the second floor.

“Damn that Gustavo” I cuss loading my gun with another load of bullet.

“And the back-up?” I ask tapping my earpiece.

“They are already coming” this time Marco answer.

“How long?” I ask again.

“They may be here in 5 minutes” he said and I nodded.

“That’s too long” I whisper

“Everyone, advance” I order and heard everyone say yes simultaneously.

I loaded my gun again and jump, using the couch below to land. After doing followed the series of gunshot from Gustavo’s men.

I immediately use the couch as a cushion to land safely and hide myself behind it until a sickening voice that I detested the most spoke.

“Stop being a coward that you really are Hawkins. What did you said after that again?” he ask with humor but I don’t fucking find it funny.

“Ah, I remember. I don’t have time to play hide and seek with you!” he said followed by a laugh.

“And I don’t plan on hiding like you” I whisper.

“His location?” I ask tapping my earpiece.

“5 o’clock” Marco answered.

Hearing Marco answered I get out of my hiding spot and shoot at Gustavo. Freaking bastard showing his wide unguarded back at me.

I am about to follow it with another one when one of his men aim his gun towards me making me hide in the couch again.

At least I give him a bullet wound in his right shoulder. Now he can’t aim perfectly with his wound as he is right handed.

“I will make sure you pay for this!” I heard him say.

“He is going to go towards you capo” Dante said in the earpiece.

“We don’t have to worry about that, the back-up arrive much earlier” Marco said and after he said that, more sounds of gun can be heard outside.

“What’s happening?” I heard Gustavo again. He must be really near me.

“Some underboss came” someone answer.

“Shit, I thought his underbosses are not going to be present here? That fucking useless mole” he said.

He has someone inside? I will make sure to find and kill that bastard. He must also be the reason why Gustavo have escape the first time we caught him and the one behind the ambush.

“Boss we need to get out of here” someone said.

You won’t get away.

Checking my surroundings first I notice that most of my men are already in control of the situation so without hesitation I went out in my hiding spot and shoot the three men beside Gustavo.

The one on his left side shoot me and I instantly move to avoid the bullet. But not fast enough as it grazes my arm.

When I look back at him he feel down in the floor with a bullet in his head. Must be the sniper.

Gustavo look at his man and back at me slowly stepping back while I advance towards him.

“Surrender now Gustavo” I said as I point my gun at me.