Chapter 13

"Rose?" Behind her was Mickey and a man Addi had never seem before. "I don't- I don't understand. When did you come back?"

   "I came back few months ago, actually, but you were at school." Rose guiltily looked away from her younger sister.

   "And neither of you thought to tell me?" Jackie opened her mouth to say something, but was stopped by Addi holding up a hand, "and don't say it's because of the owls."

   Everyone else shared a confused look as Addi ran to her bedroom. Rose and Mickey moved forward simultaneously, but Rose motioned for him to stay back. "Addi! Wait!"

   "What?!" Addi spun around as Rose entered her room. Rose shut the door behind her knowing that this could get a little ugly. "Where were you? Who's that man? Why wasn't I informed that you were alive?!"

   Rose winced as Addi raised her voice. "I was traveling with the Doctor; he's the man. When I came back a few months ago, the Doctor and I were dealing with something important." Rose reached out to grab her hand, only for Addi to pull away.

   "More important than your sister who thought you were dead?" Addi's voice shook as a tear ran down her pale cheek. Rose had tears in her eyes as well, knowing her little sister was right and that she had screwed up.

   "Please, just-just, come with me and the Doctor and I will explain everything," Rose pleaded. Addi looked into the familiar eyes she never thought she'd see again and nodded hesitantly. Rose opened her arms for a hug and Addi sniffed harshly and threw herself into her arms. 

   "I missed you so, so much," Rose whispered to her. When they pulled away, Addi opened the door and walked into the living room where she was squished into a hug by Jackie. 

   "Sweetheart, I'm so sorry," Jackie began to ramble like she always does as Addi pulled away from her to give Mickey a hug. He squeezed her between his arms, lifting her up off the ground slightly. Once placed back on the ground, Addi gave the 'Doctor' a once over making him shift uncomfortably. Rose rolled her eyes and shoved her sister backwards onto the sofa.

   "Gee, thanks," Addi told her sister sarcastically watching as Rose paced in front of her for a minute before sighing and facing her.

   "Okay, so..." Rose told the story from the very beginning. Addi kept a neutral expression throughout the talk. Rose finished with a little jazz hand thing as Addi sat completely still for a moment.

   She leaned forward. "You're barking mad! Aliens aren't real," The Doctor let out an offended 'Oi!'. 

   Jackie stepped away from the wall she was leaning on. "Well, witches and wizards aren't supposed to be real either," she said without thinking, her eyes widening considerably when she realized what she had revealed.

   "That's where I've heard your name! You're from Harry Potter!" The Dcotor gave her a brilliant grin, but Addi only narrowed her eyes.

   "Harry Potter's my best friend, not some book, Spaceman," She sassed. "If you're really an alien then where's your spaceship?"

   The Doctor bounced around excitedly as he lead her toward the door of the flat. "What was that part about witches and wizards?" Mickey spoke for the first time since Addi arrived causing the young girl to halt in her steps.

   "Yeah, I'd like to know as well," Rose stood beside Mickey firmly. 

   "Umm..." Addi mumbled as Jackie placed a hand on her shoulder.

   "I've got it, Sweetheart," She pointed at the Doctor. "You take this one I'll skin you."

   "Got it," The Doctor replied and tugged Adi out the door. 

    That's how she ended up standing in front of a very familiar blue box.

   "Hold on." The Doctor used a key to unlock the box. He stepped back to allow her to enter first. Addi stepped in and looked around in interest. The Doctor watched with a hopeful grin.

   "Nice little pocket dimension thing you've got here," Addi stated while running a hand over the council. The Doctor's hopeful smile dropped and was replaced with shock and he walked to the council as well.

   "Well this is the TARDIS. Time and Relative-" 

   "Dimensions in Space, yeah that's what she just said," Addi interrupted, motioning to the council as the Doctor stood in awe. Even he couldn't understand the TARDIS.

   Addi looked at the watch on her wrist. "Well, I'm tired. It was a long travel from school," She stated while exiting the TARDIS, the Doctor right on her tail.

   "That's right, school! You go to Hogwarts! Can I see your wand?" The Doctor loved the books and was still baffled by how she was real. Remembering what a ride she was in for made his steps falter slightly. 

   "How do you know so much about me?" Addi spun around on the Doctor.

   He shifted from foot to foot. "Umm...Oh look!... It's Rose!" The Doctor ran past her into the flat and hid behind her older sister; kind of pointless since he towered over everyone in the room. Addi rolled her eyes with a slight smile.

   "Addison Tyler! I can't believe you kept that from me!" Rose shouted. Addi winced, but gave her sister a sheepish look as an answer.

   "Would you look at the time. I'm exhausted, guess I'll see you in the morning. You better still be here," She threatened her sister who smirked. "Mickey I still have your shirt. I'm not giving it back." Addi pulled her wand out to show the Doctor, who jumped in his spot. "Lots of love," Addi bid everyone goodnight as she fled to her room.

   "So that's where my shirt went," Mickey whispered as the other three rolled their eyes at him.

I don't know who Addi should end up with. Help! Comment for who you want.

Harry?

Fred?

Cedric?

Draco?

Someone else?

-B