Chapter 3

Addison Tyler stood outside the Portrait hole having a staring contest with the Fat Lady. Before her trip to the Room of Requirement, she had forgotten to ask one of the prefects for the password. Addison huffed as the Fat Lady began to sing while still maintaining eye contact. 

   "I don't know why you can't let me in. You've known me for three years," The Fat Lady continued to sing and ignore the young blonde. Addi threw her hands in the air and turned around to go to Professor Mcgonagall to try and get the password. As she turned around she smacked into something solid and fell to the ground. 

    "Dear Addikins, why are you on the ground," the amused voice of Fred Weasley floated into her ears. She opened her eyes to star up at the twins, who were both trying not to laugh. 

   "Shut up you tree," Addi grumbled. She was still lying on the ground because she couldn't find the motivation to get up.  George laughed loudly while Fred looked terribly offended.

  "She called you a tree, mate," George laughed while patting his brother on the shoulder.

   "We're the same height, you dolt," George stopped laughing and pouted at Fred. Addi smirked at the pair and pointed toward the the portrait hole.

   "Mind telling me the password. I seemed to have missed the announcement," Fred and George shared a mischievous smile before looking down at the girl on the floor.

   "I don't know, Georgie. She called us trees. Maybe we should just leave her till a prefect finds her," Fred smirked down at Addi and it made her heart flutter slightly. She didn't know why, but it felt weird. 

   "Come on, you guys love me too much to leave me out here." 

   "Some of us more than others, " George whispered to Fred who promptly hit him in the chest.

   "Shut up," George laughed at Fred's blushing face. 

   "What are you to whispering about up there. I don't know if you know, but these floors aren't comfortable. So, if you could help me out it would be very much appreciated," The twins sighed and both held out a hand for her to grab. She took it with a joyful smile. They hoisted her up and back onto her feet. Only to get picked up and thrown over a shoulder.

   "Hey! While am I being man-handled? This is betrayal at its finest," George laughed as Fred spun in a circle making Addi screech, "Freddie, if you drop me from this height I will surely die."

   "There you go again with the height jokes. I thought we were friends Addikins," Fred said while continuing to spin in circles. George said the password while Fred distracted Addi. The Fat Lady looked at Fred and Addi with a fond smile.

  "Ah, young love," obviously that statement caused George to snort. The portrait hole swung open and Fred quickly ran through it into the common room with George right after him. When they were in, Fred began to spin again, then quickly set her down. Addi held out her arms to steady herself before taking a step forward, only to begin falling sideways over the back of a sofa. She landed on the ground on the other side of the sofa in a sitting position. 

   Everyone in the common room watched as the twins cackled, and began to laugh as well. Addi took her wand out of her pocket before standing up. 

   "Aguamenti," everyone watched in shock as both Weasley's were drenched in water, before bursting into laughter. The brothers looked at each other then looked at the tiny caster, whose smile quickly slipped from her face as she saw the look in the their eyes. They had both pulled out their wands and pointed them at Addi, who let out a nervous laugh before booking it up the stairs to the girls dormitory.