Chapter 34

After her long conversation with her father, Addi went back to the castle feeling complete inside. Everything was finally right within her life and she couldn't wait to finish the school year and go back to traveling with Rose and the Doctor. She felt more alive than ever and her friends definitely noticed, but they didn't care why. They were just happy that she was.

The next day Addi had accompanied Harry to the Great Hall for lunch after they'd spent some time playing chess down by the lake. As they entered, however, Neville and Seamus rushed up to them with awed grins. A few feet away, a small crowd was formed around Ron at the Gryffindor table. She could just barely hear him telling everyone to 'stand back'.

"Harry, Addi, wherever did you get them?" Neville questioned.

"Can I have a go, Harry?" Seamus cheered. "After you, of course."

"What are you talking about?" Her best friend questioned, grabbing her hand and tugging her though the crowd.

"Quiet! Let them through," Ron shouted at the other students. He gave them a sheepish smile as the finally got to the center. "Uh, I didn't mean to open it, guys. It was badly wrapped- They made me do it!" He pointed at the twins.

"Did not!" They retorted in unison, looks of betrayal on their identical faces.

Harry pulled the wrapping aside to reveal to brand new broomsticks and the two gaped at them.

"It's a Firebolt," George told them.

"It's the fastest broom in the world," Fred added, winking at the blonde girl.

"For us?" Harry asked.

"But who sent it?" Addi inquired right after.

"No one knows," Ron shrugged.

"This came with it," Hermione smirked, holding up one of Buckbeak's feathers. Addi and Harry shared a look of pure excitement grabbing the brooms and rushing out of the hall and into the clock tower courtyard.

"We're bound to win the Quidditch Cup now!"

"Go on, Harry, Addi, yeah, let's see!"

"How fast is it, guys?"

Together, they mounted their new firebolts. Addi jolted back as the broom rocketed off into the air. A loud cheer escaped her as she soared around the castle she called home.

~~~

Lumos

I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good.

That is the end of Prisoner of Azkaban! There will be quite a bit of Doctor Who content before Goblet of Fire, and maybe even a surprise in there as well

That is the end of Prisoner of Azkaban! There will be quite a bit of Doctor Who content before Goblet of Fire, and maybe even a surprise in there as well. Stick around to find out!!!!