I. Mexico

One.              Mexico

   "I would be a perfect model y'know, but they're so sad

"I would be a perfect model y'know, but they're so sad. i'd rather not — i'm pretty content with my life." blue eyes stared into the magazine of perfectly built girls, soon putting the thing down against her chest as she got no answer. the girls head leaned back over the edge of the bed, sprawled out on her boyfriends bed.

"stiles?"

the boys back was to her, his hand running over his face — she got no answer. the girl huffed, rolling over to her stomach — throwing the magazine as it hit the back of the boys head. the boy jumped spinning around to glare at the girl, "you're not even listening to me you dummy!"

stiles hummed, rubbing the back of his head. "i never listen to anything that comes out of your mouth." lunas eyes widen, hand reaching back, grasping onto a pillow and chucking it at the boy. a soft groan fell from his lips, "i-i'm kidding!"

luna rolled her eyes, smiling nonetheless as she rolled onto her back once more — her legs leaning against the boys blue wall. "stiles staring at that board isn't going to magically bring derek back — we're leaving tomorrow. 24 hours, try and not blow a gasket till then." the pale boy sighed, turning back towards the girl — "you've been awfully quiet, you usually put more sarcastic remarks during the pack meetings."

luna hummed at the words, "i've learned from the best." stiles cracked a smile, sitting down on his bed — leaning back his face softly landing right next to hers. "what's wrong, lu?" luna's head turned softly, blue meeting brown. the girl didn't say a word as she leaned forwards on her elbow, pouty lips falling on stiles lips softly. the boy hummed, eyebrows pinching together as they normal did, his hand softly leaning up into the girls black hair.

"i still want an answer, luna."

the girl groaned, falling back on the bed — bouncing softly. "that was nice. but what's wrong?" the girl softly lifted her hand, making grabby hands — stiles hand plopping in hers as her eyes flutter shut. "are you ever scared of dying.."

stiles raised an eyebrow, watching emotions fly through the girls face — even with her gorgeous eyes shut. "everyone dies at some point lu." the girl huffed, shaking her head — fingers messing with his. calming distractions. "i know that dummy. what i meant is aren't you ever scared you're going to die during us trying to save everyone's worlds from falling apart and they don't even know. you're a human — you're more fragile."

if anyone else would've said the words, stiles would've gotten annoyed— but this was different. luna spoke them. she wasn't anyone else, she was his girl. "i think you might be more worried than i am—"

"cause i am! you and your stupid baseball bat aren't going to get you everywhere sti!" the boy hummed, pressing a kiss to the girls temple. "good thing my girlfriend has fangs."

"your girlfriend also eats people."
"which we shouldn't resort to, but yes, that is there too."

  "your dads gonna kill us."
stiles rolled his eyes at scott's words, "we'll be fine — we're saving derek. he'll get it . . . i think."