015 Full Moon

Fifteen, Full Moon

Fifteen, Full Moon.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  LUNA SEEM to hum along gently to the words that played through out her car, it was clear the young boy in her passenger seat was slightly freaking out. werewolf reasons. luna was doing her best to not let the night affect her, and every time her mind ran back to stiles she could feel her shoulders drop slightly. he seem to be her safe place.

"it's lydia martins lake house, by the way .. well actually, it's her grandmothers lake house but she is currently dead so."

"can you turn the music down?" luna could hear the boys panic in his words, it was clear on his face too — the girl huffed gently. "it's not even that loud, and this is one of my favorite songs!" the boys eyes seem to widen as the volume turned down, the girl not even touching the controls.

"who'd you say was coming to this party?" the girls lips rolled into a straight line as she shuffled in her seat, "y'know everyone - important."

scott pulled off his helmet, his bike turning off - "just talked to luna, shes on her way - it's all going fine." stiles sighed, rubbing at the bridge of his nose, "yeah, it's not that, i just got off the phone with her too. but i have to tell you something. i asked around about liam, i know why he got kicked out of his last school."

"this is going to be bad, isn't it?"
"he kind of got into it with one of his teachers, and .. uh, the kids got some serious anger issues."
"how serious?"
"well," stiles handed his puppy dog best friend his phone, "that's his teachers car after he took a crowbar to it." scotts eyes widen at the photo of a totaled car, kira sighed - anxiety clawing at her. "luna's gonna be fine right?"

stiles sighed as malia's eyes landed on the boy, brow raised in question - "she could possibly kill him .. but besides that she should be fine."

luna was silently praying in her head she wouldn't have to kill anyone tonight, but with the way liam was panting in the seat next to her as he stared at himself in the mirror was telling her otherwise. "oh - thank god." the girl pulled her car to a stop, smiling at the blue jeep - liam raised an eyebrow as the girl jogged over to the front door. "where is everyone?"

"they're here! c'mon!"
"you said everyone was coming?"
"i said everyone - important, and everyone important is in fact here." the girl smiled softly as she snatched up the boys hand, gently pushing him inside - closing the door the girl let out a sigh, her head falling back on the wood as liam stared confused at her.

"that is the last time i am being your guy's personal guy attracter - okay!" luna huffed, locking the door as she walked past the boy - his eyes widening as his gaze landed on the pack. "sorry, love." liam's jaw clenched at the girls words, stiles beaming at the girl — luna was glaring at him but sighed as his arms opened up, the girls slumping into his hold.