006 Miguel

Six, Miguel

Six, Miguel.

              IT WAS beyond crazy how quick she could simply get lost in the world if she stared at him too long ... he was like this time machine taking her way to candy land with a too long glance. she followed every mole & beauty mark that littered his face like the constellations .... what would ever happen if she lost this boy. she almost already had.

"why would i go anywhere with you?"

lunas eyes flicker to the young hale as she pushed herself off the couch, quietly making her way over to stiles ... his honey eyes on her. "you alright?" the girl simply nods as her arms wrap around the boy leaning against his fathers desk, her face hidden away in the crook of his neck. stiles relaxes at her touch, an arm snaking around her.

"there was an accident. you lost some memory, but we can help you get it back."

stiles eyes flicker away from the two male wolves, eyes falling on the envelopes on his fathers desk, slender fingers twitching towards the material ... softly pulling one down. letters from eichen house, second noticed.

"h-how much memory?"
"a lot. but you can trust us."

dereks young face holds worry, scott bending down to his level ... red eyes shining like twinkling stars. luna slightly leans off stiles, her blue eyes lingering on the two wolves. "you're an alpha. okay, who are you? and who are they? who are you guys?"

luna carefully pulls away from stiles, lingering behind scott ... stiles finally seems to come back from the letters at the lack of warmth — the lack of luna. she looks back at stiles, the boys eyes flicker to hers then to dereks young one. "oh, we're the guys keeping you out of jail."

dereks eyes flicker to luna, "she's not human ... i can smell it." all eyes seem to fall on the girl & suddenly she's internally freaking, "what are you?" the girl seems to shrink, it's noticeable too ... stiles sending the girl a worried glance. "u-um, a wendigo.." her words are mere whispers, but derek still hears them. "w-what, you're dangerous! you eat people—"

scott carefully grabs ahold of the boy as luna frowns, hands softly shoving into the back pocket of her jeans ... her eyes linger on her converse as stiles eyes linger on her. "derek listen, she's not dangerous ... she's not like the others. okay look, just let us help you." the boy shakes his head, "no."

stiles huffs, "okay, dude, you almost tore apart two cops back there. you need to listen to us, and that starts with no fangs, no claws, no wolf man. you got that?"

lunas eyes lingered on derek, eyebrows pinched together. "he can't control it." all eyes fall on the girl, some staying longer than others. "what—"