041 Took The Only Thing I Had Left

Forty One, Took The Only Thing I Had Left

    "Scott and Malia are out looking for Liam and Hayden. Missing wolf teens. Kira is being arrested for a murder which she didn't do. What else could happen tonight — Oh! Don't even get me started on my fucking car!" Luna jumped softly as Stiles threw down the wet rag, hands slamming against his bathroom sink.

   The girl gently pushed herself off the boy's bed, leaning against the doorframe of his bathroom — gently picking up the wet rag. A soft hand gently cupping Stiles jaw, his eyes meeting hers. Her other hand brought up the rag to his blood stained skin. "Hey, we'll get your car fixed. We'll find Liam and Hayden. And — And I'm sure Kira will be fine .. You just need to take a moment, breathe. I'm here, okay?"

   The boy sighed, eyes fluttering shut. "Too much is going on in my head." The girl frowned gently, "talk to me." A beat. "It's all about you, Luna. I feel like I'm — I'm not in the loop. I don't really know if you're okay. And we haven't told Scott about the Windikouk and I still don't understand how you're alive! Standing here in front of me. Some times I feel like I'm stuck in a dream, nightmare actually — and none of this is real. Like you're still gone."

   The girl let out a sigh, her hands falling away from the boys face — setting down the rag. Stiles freed of blood. "We have to be at Scott's in twenty, but until then .. I-I can let you in my head..?" The boys eyes snapped up to hers, a small smile played on her lips. Stiles soon reciprocating one as well.

And so, the habits of sophomore year appeared again. They both laid on the floor, heads right next to each other while their bodies weren't on the same sides. "I—I know what happened to my Dad." Stiles' head seem to snap towards the side, gaze locked on Luna. "It was my memory, from The Dread Doctors."

"I was like four, really itty bitty .. he seem to be my best friend." Luna's head turned towards Stiles, a watery smile attached to her lips — it hurt his soul. "He was a good Dad, Sti. I always figured I had a shitty Dad after what my Mom would say, but he was so great, Stiles." The boy couldn't help but smile, even in their odd positions the boy found her hand. Fingers lacing. She squeezed his hand gently. "I don't know how I ended up on the roof, but I-I was just running away from home and boom. Almost walks off an edge, hm."

The boy sighed, turning on his side — fist propping up his head. "Can — Can you make me a promise?" The girls nose scrunched up, "last time we did this, there was indeed a lot of lying and then a lot of dying. You sure you wanna make another one?" The boy huffed, Luna biting back a smile — "go ahead then, lover boy, lay your damage."

The boy sighed, gently tucking a strain of hair behind Luna's ear. "Promise me you won't leave."

The girl raised a brow, "Stiles—"