046 Terrified Blues

Forty Six, Terrified Blues

      Standing outside of the hospital, eyes locked on the stars of the night sky — She felt kind of pathetic. Like an infant who'd lost their favorite toy ( the one that they felt kept them safe ), the toy their parents wouldn't look for, because they simply didn't care. Luna knew the feeling all too well, her mother had been one of those parents. Careless.

I don't care, stop fuckin' crying!

Luna could go home, she was well aware of that fact .. But, when she thought about it. She didn't have a home, not necessarily. It was a new ground breaking fear that almost made her throw up stars, eyes crystals & dizzy like old cartoons. So lost in her drowning abyss of thoughts, she didn't hear the hospital doors open — and they were quite loud.

Her form jumped gently as soft cloth, a flannel, was draped over her cold, goosebump shoulders .. arms slipping into the material, carefully. Stiles couldn't help himself, placing a gently kiss to her temple. "Thank you."

The girl sighed, "Stiles, I didn't do anything—"

"Luna, you saved my Dad's life, okay? That wasn't just nothing." The girls eyes fluttered shut, a warm hand of her's running over her clammy face. "I-I, um, better text Malia .. She can pick me up or something." Her words were soft, almost not heard, and Stiles brows were furrowed in confusion. "Why — Why would you do that?" Luna's eyes finally seem to meet his, if felt like she hadn't really looked at him in a lifetime. And if anyone was looking from afar; They'd see teenagers in love.

Luna cleared her throat gently; suddenly feeling beyond stupid, she should've known better. This was Stiles, Stiles Stilinski.

"M'figured you wouldn't want me staying over, I guess.." He almost scoffed, but stopped himself as he pulled his keys from his pocket — A hand gently landing on the small of the girls back. "C'mon.."

    It was like being wrapped in warm cinnamon, autumn wood aftershave, & sugar-sweet kisses. That was Stiles Stilinski in simpler words.

Luna Sage loved the Stilinski home, it was like being wrapped in a warm hug; something her own home never was & never would be. But Stiles would change that, cause he never planned on leaving Luna's side — like, never again.

Stiles watched the way Luna's shoulders slowly fell, stress melting away, as she stepped into the atmosphere of his boyish bedroom. And she flinched gently as the boys hand landed on her shoulder, he frowned gently. "You okay?"

The girl shrugged, "I don't really know." She truly didn't, she had no clue what was wrong with her. And she felt sick; fish out of water.

It was all Stiles needed to hear, gently wrapping his arms around the girl from behind her — like she was stained glass. Her eyes fluttered shut in a familiar bliss, leaning back into Stiles' form. The boys lips hovered right by her ear, soft whispers of children in love. Dolls in clear glittered boxes; Valley of the ( Dead ) Dolls. "I'm sorry."