005 Fountain Of Youth

Five, Fountain Of Youth

"Uhm, hello!" Luna huffed, her pretty head turning back to the pale boy of her dreams. "yes?" the word came out in a sing-song voice, like she knew what she did. stiles groaned, "you're leaving?" lunas nose scrunched up, ultimately looking like a child ... "well yeah, we are at school. plus, i gotta meet up with kira for her history notes — i was definitely not paying attention last class."

the boy pouted with a hum, "and why was that?" luna snickered as she leaned back towards him — "you're a baby stiles, also i couldn't focus with the way you kept spinning your pen between your fingers." her words were mere whispers against his bee stung lips, stiles cheeks dusting over. a hand of his slithered up to cup her face as she softly pressed her lips to his, stiles humming against her as his eyebrows pinched together ... like they always did. "o-okay you're set free now."

luna rolled her eyes at the boys flushed face, her thumb running over his bottom lip. "love you sti — i'll see you in a bit!" the boy beamed as he watched the girl slip from the jeep — mother nature running her fingers through the girls dark hair as she jogged over to the school doors . . . kira & malia waiting for the girl. all eyes seem to be on her as she walked to the girls, like she was a movie you couldn't take your eyes away from ... stiles couldn't imagine a life without her.

"y'know shes never going to leave you, right?"

the boys eyes flickered, meeting amber — "what?" scott let out a soft laugh pulling open the drivers door as stiles climbed out. "luna, she's never going to leave you stiles — no matter who looks at her. in a crowded room she's looking for you."

"y'know shes slightly beyond her own mind sometimes," scott raised an eyebrow at the boys words as the two jogged up a set of stairs heading to history. "what — why would you say that? sure, luna can be a bit much sometimes but.." scotts words faded off as stiles lifted up the back of his shirt, amber eyes widening. "oh."

"yeah."
"i get what you mean now, those are intense."

stiles hummed, the material falling from his hands — "then after she turns into like a different person, she's like babying me like i'm the most delicate thing in the world . . . and then i'm falling asleep in her arms."

scott snickered, stiles rolling her eyes — "honestly dude, that sounds nice." stiles glared at the boy, huffing slightly, "look stiles — she really cares about you. she'd probably die for you." stiles sighed as the tan boy slipped past him into history, scott sitting behind kira . . . stiles eyes lingered on the back of lunas head — her ocean eyes glued to her note book, pen in hand, she was doodling.

a frown pulled at his lips as a girl sat behind her, lunas eyes moving away from the notebook to her boy standing at the door . . . like she knew he was there — his honey eyes flickering to the girl behind her. lunas eyes landing on the girl, "excuse me."