027 Mexico Round Two

Twenty Seven, Mexico Round Two

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

            THE DEAD POOL was over & luna still hadn't seen stiles, but scott seemed to be attached to the girls hip now. "so, what if he comes at you? do i rip out a jugular or a lung?" scott stopped dead in his tracks, gaze slowly looking over to the girl. "luna, no more eating people, please .. noah knows about the other night.."

the girl sighed, "is that why you're on babysitting duty? it wasn't like i ate the guy on purpose, i'm a monster. monsters have deadly tendencies." scott frowned gently as the two made way to derek's loft. "have you talked to stiles?"

"why would i need to talk to stiles..?"
"c-cause he's your boyfriend.."

"scott."
"okay! okay! yes, he's figured out you're mad at him, not sure what for, though. he's just worried about you, and i'm not babysitting, i'm just looking out for my best friend."

"i-i'm not mad at him.."
"then why aren't you answering his calls..?"
"i'm mad at me."

scott didn't get to ask anymore questions as the girl pulled opened the heavy sliding door, derek turning to look at the two teens .. the red duffel bag sitting in scott's grasp.

"okay," derek gently pushed the bag away from him. luna's face scrunched up as scott raised a brow, messing with his fingers nervously. "don't you wanna know why it took so long to return it..?"

"how much do you make at the animal clinic?"
"minimum wage.."
"that's why. everyone can be tempted, scott. even a true alpha."

luna hummed, piping in. "so, your panties aren't in a twist?" derek rolled his eyes, "no, luna. its not even mine, it belongs to peter, anyways." luna scoffed, turning to scott, "then we should've just kept it!"

scott huffed, ignoring the girl. "then where's your money..?" derek beamed at the two, "you're standing on it." scott's mouth fell agape as he looked down, luna nodded approvingly, "there's another vault!" luna scoffed, hitting the tan boys chest slightly. "no, idiot, he's talking about the building!"

derek snickered, "yeah, i own the building. and i have my own bank accounts. all the money from the vault was peter's. i think we'd actually be better off it the rest never came back." luna hummed, pointing at the duffel, "so, derek, is there anyway we could keep that .. some of us happen to be a tad bit poor."

scott glared falsely at the girl, derek sending the girl a teasing smile. luna sighing, "okay, well, was worth a try."

luna's nails tapped at her desk, her eyes burning into the graded test on her desk. sixty-seven percent. "lydia, lydia! did you hear me, i passed!" luna & lydia both seem to turn to an excited malia, who held up her test. "it's a c minus.."

malia didn't seem to mind, "your notes are great when they're not written in code!" luna huffed, turning from the werecoyote as her gaze landed on the board .. sinking more in her chair. kira seem to notice the wendigo's odd behavior. "hey, it's over. the computers are off. no more assassins, no more murders. no one's dying."