050 Cute Little Death Wish

Fifty, Cute Little Death Wish

        "She took out the whole school?" Malia scoffed at Scott's words, "she took out the whole grid." Luna sighed, her legs brought up to her chest as she sat quietly on the McCall couch. "Look," Kira frowned, "I failed every single practice try. This isn't going to work." Luna was tired of losing, but it seemed to be all she knew. So much loss can only eventually lead to giving up, right..?

    "How far can we get without the brownout?"
         "The front door."

    Scott huffed, "guys, we're going." Kira took in a shaky breath, "Scott, we went through boxes of light bulbs." The boy made his way towards his girlfriend, gently grabbing her hands— sending her a soft smile. "It doesn't matter. You can do this." Malia & Liam seem to share worried glances. Malia's attention then moving towards Luna, the Windikouk frowning with a shrug. Stiles' gaze followed Malia, then landing on Luna. Luna reached Stiles' eyes, gently shaking her head— We can't do this. Stiles sighed.

    "The keycard won't reset without a reboot! And there's no reboot without a brownout!"

   "Kira, I know you can do this. Anyone here think she can't?" Luna nearly winced, def not. Liam & Stiles said their words of encouragement. Both boys gazes looking between Malia & Luna. "Nice words would be great, guys." Malia sighed, "I'm the one who's going to be locked in an electrical room with her!"

     "You guys are all crazy. We're gonna die."

   Luna couldn't help but stifle a giggle, Kira was right about that.

             Luna's pearly whites clamped down on her bottom lip, flicking out a claw and dragging it down the black body bag. "Ugh! Wouldn't be my first time in one of these." Liam giggled from her side as he ripped his open, Scott next to follow. Then the bag in the middle went flying open, all supernatural eyes falling onto Stiles as he fell onto the floor with a groan. Luna rolled her eyes fondly, "Jesus.."

       Scott soon led the small group out of the morgue, Stiles' hand automatically slipping into Luna's when he started to lead the way. She smiled at the comfort. But, Luna groaned as she went slamming into Stiles' back, Scott crashing into her, as Liam crashed into Scott. They had such a death wish.

   Two orderly's stood in the hall they needed to get through. "What are they doing there?" Yeah, that hall was supposed to be empty. Stiles sighed, "I don't know. Their rounds should've ended like five minutes ago."

   Liam hummed, "Luna could definitely take them." The girls face scrunched up as she looked at the Beta, "well, excuse you—"