III. It's Progress

Three.              It's Progress

       Luna's ocean eyes linger on the moles & countless of beauty marks that lingered on stiles face, playing connect the dots

Luna's ocean eyes linger on the moles & countless of beauty marks that lingered on stiles face, playing connect the dots. she stood in the clinic with stiles, scott, & lydia — "how long has it been since you've heard from derek?

scott sighs, "weeks. i went by the loft, it was locked with the alarm set. but when i went inside the floor was littered with brass bullet casings with a skull symbol. i talked to deaton about it, he says the mark belongs to the calaveras — a family of hunters in mexico." luna huffed, her body leaning forward against stiles back — the boy messing with her fingers under the steel table as one of her arms slid around his waist.

"does this mean we're going to mexico? cause honestly, i don't think i have shoes for that." lydia hummed at the girls words, stiles rolling his eyes.

"what if they killed derek?" scott nods at stiles words, "that's what you're here for." lydia raises an eyebrow, scott passing a container of shell casings towards the redhead. lydia sighs — reaching in and grabbing a handful, the cold against her skin leaves chills in her wake. she works them back and forth in her hand — dropping them seconds later. they seem to fall in slow motion. as each one strikes, the sound of a gunshots and derek's scream . . .

the redheads eyes flicker to the three, "he's not dead, but i'm not sure he's alive either. i don't know what it means, but something is definitely wrong."

luna sighs, the girls forehead falling onto stiles back. "we're going to freaking mexico, aren't we?"

"yep."

  "guys he's awake."

scott squints slightly, luna beaming down at him. "m'morning scotty boy." kira sighs, the two girls helping up the alpha. "araya has lydia." scott frowned slightly, the boy heading over to the door. lunas blue eyes linger on the room they're being held captive in — it's a pretty large disgusting bathroom, stiles eyes lingering on her. "this place is disgusting — i'm glad they threw me on top of you and not the floor."

stiles face fell slightly, an unamused look took over his face — luna cracking a smile at him. "i love you." the girl let out the words in a sing - song voice, placing a kiss at the corner of the boys lips. stiles cracks a smile, "did you do any serious damage?"

the girls lips roll into a straight line, "malia didn't." stiles pinched the bridge of his nose, "baby, that's not what i asked." the girl huffed like a child, "okay — so i might've broken a guys arm. but let's remember, i said might've. key word there." the boy softly shook his head — sighing, "it's fine..it's progress."