034 Last First Day

Thirty Four, Last First Day

( mentions of suicide )

  "So, she's like, just dead?" Noah's face seem to flatter, "Stiles, please."

    Luna rolled her eyes hidden behind the two Stilinski's. Stiles huffed, "does this not seem a bit weird to you! Luna is magically back from the dead, and now Marie is dead! I don't think she'd kill herself! What if someone, who knew Talia, is out for the Sage's! And killed Marie, and made it look like a suicide!" Noah seem to ponder his sons words. Luna's heart seem to jump at her boyfriends words, God his brain never shuts off. The girl took a deep breath, peaking out from behind Stiles.

  "Well good for us, there's no more Sage's left."

Both Stilinski's seem to send the girl a look, concerned look. "Guys, it's okay, alright. I'm fine, so, can we get going — I'm back from the dead! Don't wanna be late on the first day of senior year!" The girl waved her hands in sarcastic amusement.

Stiles waved off the girl, Luna huffing like a child, Noah sending the two a warm smile. "Okay, back to what we were originally here for before you dropped this huge bomb on us, Dad .. So, look I know his family left town around the time Theo was nine or ten."

"Not a positive thought."
"Luna, hush, thank you."

Noah raised an amused brow at the two, his son carrying on. ".. His older sister died in an accident when he was eight."

"Please go to school."

"Dad, this kid's a werewolf!"
"Your best friend, and girlfriend is a werewolf?"
"Half werewolf."
"Right, sorry, Luna. Look, son, I still don't even know what Kira's supposed to be! When the flying monkeys come soaring through this station, you will have my undivided attention. Until then, just go to school — I have to deal with Marie's case, alright."

"What did you do." Luna's face scrunched up, watching Stiles point a finger at his father. "What? What do you mean, 'what did I do?'" Stiles seem to analyze his father, his hand reaching back blindly — almost wacking Luna in the face. The boy grabbed for the girls hand as her eyes widened, Stiles pulling her to his side. "There's something different about you. Right? Luna, you're seeing this too?"

The girl & Noah exchanged odd looks, "what are you talking about?" Luna's eyes widened as Stiles went up and sniffed his father. "What is it? What's different?" Noah pushed back the boy softly, "for the love of God, Stiles, just get your ass to school."

"I will go if you promise to do a full background check on the Raeken's."
"No. You know what, just cause I'm the only law enforcement officer who knows anything about this, does not make it my responsibility to do something every time you have a minor suspicion."

Luna smiled softly, the girl spinning around — her blue eyes landing on Jordan Parrish at his desk. The girls hand was now blindly reaching back for Stiles, accidentally hitting his ass in the process. "Luna, Jesus, we're in front of my Dad, c'mon—"