IV. I'd Never Leave You

Four.       I'd Never Leave You

     Children were beyond horrible, little loud demons which such quick legs — which was beyond her mind considering they were small cubby things. how could they move so fast . . . kids, malia, the same damn thing. ridiculously annoying!

the brown eyed dirty blonde kept on huffing & puffing like a child on the verge of a tantrum, luna glaring at her — the two had a weird relationship . . . clearly.

"what is your problem? why can't you sit still? and why did i end up sitting next to you again?" the coyote ignored the hybrids words, leaning forward between stiles & scott in the front of the jeep, "who's kate argent?"

kiras eyes flickered to the alpha, "you don't have to talk about it if you're not ready—" "no, he's ready." luna rolled her eyes at the malias words, her blue eyes flickering to stiles through the mirror — the boys eyes flickering to hers as well. "kate, she was allison's aunt. peter had killed her—"

"we went to her funeral.." luna hummed at stiles words, "you two also weren't suppose to be there and got caught." the two boys hummed, scott continuing.
"but her body was never in the casket. the calaveras came to check her body back in beacon hills, they found that she was healing . . . they went back to mexico, with her, and tried to force her to kill herself — the hunter's code. kate wouldn't do it so she faked her death and killed six of her captors to escape..."

luna hummed, "six? that's a good number." stiles sighed through his nose, sending the girl a look through the mirror — luna huffing & mumbling an apology.

"kate seems to be werewolf now. i don't know if she's like jackson — the shape you take reflects the person you are."

lydia sighed, "what do you call a psychotic bitch."

luna stifled a giggle, lydia sending the girl a small smile. they both truly missed allison. stiles huffed as the jeep suddenly seem to come to a stop — as if this trip couldn't get any better, "oh come on!"

"you definitely hit something."
"luna how could i hit something, there was nothing in the way!" the girl rolled her eyes at her boyfriends words as they all stood in front of the jeep now — stiles popping the hood.

malias dark eyes lingered under the car, stiles looking into the car — luna peeking over this shoulder as if she knew what she was looking at. this was merely nothing like her motorcycle.

braeden hopped off her bike — pulling her helmet from her head softly . . . eyes falling on the mccall pack, "what happened?"

"i think we hit something," scotts eyes lingered on the jeep, than moving back to the girl. "scott we gotta go — we gotta get there before the sun sets." scott sighed, eyes flickering to stiles. "go, go, we'll be fine. we'll meet you there." the puppy boy nodded at his best friend, making his way towards the bike — kira following. making a quick chat, that looked slightly awkward from lunas view — kira soon watching the puppy boy go with a nervous look . . .

  "stiles didn't hit anything, something hit stiles."

both brunettes looked at the large bony claw sitting in the coyotes hand, stiles taking the object. "the hell.." luna huffs, blue eyes looking around the area. "lydia, come help me with this." the redhead hums at the pale boys words, standing at the front of the jeep with him.