007 Stolen Bonds

Seven, Stolen Bonds

Seven, Stolen Bonds.

                       OCEAN EYES, they stared down at her phone .. stiles lips piercing into his bottom lip — lydia's eyes flickering between the two in the front of the jeep. "scott says kate still can't control her shift .. she needs the triskelion — which is in the hale vault .. under the school."

lydia raised an eyebrow, "why would you build a vault under a school.." lunas eyes flickered to the redhead with a shrug, her gaze than traveling to stiles .. the boy was practically bouncing in his seat .. guilt was suddenly eating at her for snapping at him earlier.

"stiles.."

the boy didn't send the girl a glance as he hummed, driving slightly faster .. the girl sighed as she leaned over. softly tapping at the boys chin, he sighed as he let go of his bottom lip .. seemingly knowing the drill. the blue eyed girl softly rubbed at the boys swollen lip — wiping away the small dot of blood that littered the bee stung skin. "you have to stop doing that .. you're hurting yourself sti." the boys eyes flickered to hers quickly than back to the road, "m'doesn't hurt—"

"doesn't matter, you're still hurting yourself."

lydia smiled softly at the two as her eyes flickered to the window .. the school coming in view. the boy sighed as luna's eyes burned into the building. "luna.." the girl was the one humming a response now, stiles jaw clenching slightly, "please don't do anything that with cause me high voltage anxiety." lydias faced scrunched up as luna raised an eyebrow as she turned to the boy, "you need to stop saying that — it makes no sense." the boy huffed, "okay! but it sounds cool — anyways, seriously! please don't, luna!"

the second the blueberry jeep came to a stop she was flying out of the car .. stiles hurrying to scramble out after her — lydia's eyes widening. "luna!" the girl turned back slightly as she ran, "malias here! i gotta go stiles! don't move!" the boys shoulders fell slightly, rubbing at his jaw — "you gotta' be kidding me." lydia hurried from the car as stiles grabbed at his baseball bat. "you seriously need to find something better than a baseball bat."

"mal!"

the dirty blondes head turned at the blue eyed brunette coming to her side .. scotts eyes flicking to the girl. "you came?" luna's eyes fell on the werecoyote .. nodding softly, "it's the same thing from mexico isn't it?" malia nodded at the girls words as all three seem to back up. "scott, it's both of them. they're both here!" lunas eyes burned into the creatures before the three, sudden regrets of leaving roscoe so quickly. "where the hell is peter?!" lunas eyes fluttered to the two, "peter came with you guys!"

malia nodded, "he was here — i don't know! he just took off." both the three turned, running up stone stairs. luna coming to a stop as malia crashed into her slightly, another one seem to appear out of thin air. "oh, what the fuck!" the three supernatural teens seem to look between both skull covered monsters ...

the growl that fell from scott sent chills straight to luna's core, she froze slightly as her eyes seem to flicker to the oh - so gorgeous killing white. "luna?" malias worried eyes fell on the girl as scott seem to go flying into attack. "s-scott! somethings wrong!" the alphas eyes flickered to the two girls, heart sinking as he watched the change in the brunettes eyes. "malia get away from her!" a groan ripped from the boy as he clawed at the skull creature, nothing happening .. a gasp ripping from malia as the skull creature sliced at her leg .. the dirty blonde stumbling slightly into the brunette. "that's not going to work .."

both teens eyes fell on luna, the girl latching onto malia wrist tightly as she moved in front of the werecoyote — she kicked at the leg of the berserker in front of them. the thing falling to its knees as the girl razor sharp teeth latched onto the clear patch of skin on its neck .. she seem to rip something out & malia had no clue what it was but it was hanging out of luna's mouth. the skull creature let out a rather brutal growl as malia stared at the brunette with wide eyes. scotts face shoved into a stone wall as he watched the two in worry, "l-luna! wait!" malias eyes fell back on scott as the brunette dragged the two away — the berserker struggling to stand.

malias leg burned but her brown eyes were burning into luna, "w-what the hell was that!" luna let the bloody piece fall from her one too many teeth — eyes meeting malia. "you said you wanted to know what she was, you're looking at it." the dirty blonde froze as the brunette in front of her let out a loud growl .. malia eyes flickering to the a hundred sharp teeth coming from the girls mouth — her heart dropping as she tried to rip her wrist from the girls grasp. though, a gasp fell from her lips as she felt luna's claws prod at her skin. she had claws?

malia eyes flickered down to the cut in her leg as luna pulled her back more, "luna! what are you doing!" winces came from the werecoyote as her eyes fell back on the berserker .. the one that hadn't gotten his skin ripped off by a hybrid wendigo. the dirty blonde seem to jump slightly as scott's form was thrown next to the two — the boy groaning as he stared up at luna. "luna! let her go!"

the three seem to move back more till a growl of discomfort slipped from the luna, the girls hand falling away from malia's wrist — a blade cutting at her skin. kira's wide eyes on the two girls as she held her katana, "s-sorry luna." scott hurried up, soon pulling the two girls away from the hybrid .. kira went into action fighting at the berserker with her katana. malias worried eyes landed back on the hybrid as scott called out, "kira!" the fox flying back into the boys chest with a grunt.

"l-luna.." the brunette seem to stare at the werecoyote like she was her next meal .. until she turned. they all turned, the younger derek coming up at clawing at the berserker. when malia eyes fell away from the boy she looked back, heart dropping slightly at the lack of luna. the dirty blonde sliding down the nearby wall as her leg seem to give out, "s-scott she's gone!" the alphas eyes turned back to the girl, fear filling his senses.

his mind drifting to only one person, stiles.

a growl soon bringing his attention back to the fighting hale, the boy stood to his full height. "derek?" as he turned, the slightest of relief filling scott as the derek hale they all knew stared at him .. with yellow eyes shinning.

stiles heart was pounding as him & the redhead made their way down to the vault, peter mumbling to himself. "tthey — they took it while i was blinded.." the two teens took careful steps, lydia standing in front of stiles in the slightest. "took what?" the aged man stood to his full height, turning towards the two.

"bonds. bearer bonds and they took them all."

"bearer bonds? hold on. are you saying that you got robbed?" lydias eyes flickered to stiles then back to the man that bit her & two of her closest friends, "this was a heist. somebody planned this."

"how much did they take?"

"117.."

"thousand?" the aged man turned away from the two teens, both of them sharing a look. "million." lydias eyes widen as stiles jumped, phone going off as he messily reached for it. scotts name lighting up the screen. "scott?"

"she's gone."

lydias eyes flickered to stiles, "what — scott, who's gone?" his grip on the bat got tighter, he already seem to know the answer .. lydias eyes widening at the words. "luna, she shifted .. she's not here — not at the school at all."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━