053 Never Getting Out Of Town

Fifty Three, Never Getting Out Of Town

     "Do you think we can handle this? Can you handle this?"

   The silence that encases after words like that is nothing good. Luna looks away from the window, gaze falling on Stiles. The two sit tucked away in Roscoe, on the way back to Scott's house. It's after a night of anxious sleep, everyone is jittery. "It's nothing we haven't done before, right..?"

The boy sighed at the girls words, but didn't carry on. Luna frowned gently, "Stiles, it's okay. Alright? We're gonna figure this out. We always do." The boy shrugged gently, fist clenched tighter around his steering wheel. "This thing is like eight feet tall. It's Mason. And you have to kill it."

"I feel like you keep forgetting that fact that I can't die?"

"That doesn't matter, Lu. You still gotta go through all of the pain of getting severely hurt."

"Well, killing it might not happen now. It's Mason, Scott's not going to let anything happen to him. He's Liam's best friend. It's gonna be okay."

"You're being very optimistic."

Luna smiled gently as Stiles pulled into Scott's driveway. As he put the car in park he looked over at Luna, "I making up for your lack of it." Stiles smiled gently with a snicker as Luna kissed the corner of his mouth. "Everything's gonna be okay, okay?"

"Okay."

Scott's house was already lively with the Pack as the two walked in, Scott yet to make his appearance after last nights loss. Though, as Stiles started up the plan, Scott came down his stairs. "My Dad's got a APB out."

"For a 5'8" sixteen year old?"

Luna & Stiles both seem to wince at Kira's question, "I recommend eight foot tall rampaging Werewolf."

Liam sighed gently, "it still might not be him." Yeah, breaking the news to Liam that his best friend was the huge killer Werewolf didn't go down easy. It still hasn't. Denial is one's best friend. At Liam's words, everyone looked over at the boy— Who sighed again. "But, Hayden's at the school looking."

Malia nodded, "I can keep checking the woods."

And finally, Scott appeared. "And my Mom can check all the Hospitals in the county. We can find him."

"What happens then?"

Luna looked down at her hands as the question was asked, she jumped gently as Stiles' hand encased her own. She feared Scott's next words, because he always said them. And they were always right. But this time, Luna didn't feel like it was as simple as .. "—We figure out a way to save him."