008 The Boy She Called Home

Eight, The Boy She Called Home

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

  IT WAS the clawing at her own skin, like she was trying to pull herself out of cement — like nails digging into the dirty wet ground in hopes she wouldn't fall to death. it wasn't working. she couldn't reach through, couldn't reach the surface. blood laced her hands like bracelets, blood laced her mouth like lipstick .. it lingered in her teeth like bubblegum. eyes still as white as the clouds on a sunny day. she seem to stumble around blindly, sleep walking it felt like — a fever dream. her head would turn to each direction every now & then like she was being watched, "hey! you alright?"

ringing soon filled the girls cloudy mind — she came to a stop as a car pulled up next to her. the girls attention landing on the guy in the drivers seat. "oh! luna, luna sage right? you go to beacon too?" it was the lack of light that hadn't let him discover the blood that clung to her skin like decorations, it wasn't even hers. the guy softly pushed open his car door, "i'm carson, we have chem together. you're with stilinski right?"

stilinski.

the sound of the name seem to put her shoulders at ease in the slightest .. it was like a safe place. the call out or mention of the name caused the bubbling over to die down. "hey, you—" the boy froze as his hand landed on the girls shoulder, her bloody form in fell view for him .. with the help of the moonlight. "h-holy shit." a soft smirk seem to line her lips as a claw clad hand wrapped around his wrist, his face scrunching up in pain. she pulled back her hand swiftly as the boys face came slamming right into the girls bent knee, a yell ripped from his throat at the crack of his nose as he fell limp before her. a shaking hand of his flew up to hold onto his broken nose & its running blood, the girl hovering over him as he held up his other hand. "w-wait! wait — i won't tell anyone! h-hold on!"

screams soon ripped from him as he was clawed into like hopeless prey, silence soon falling onto the two .. it was dead silent. well, besides the sound of teeth ripping into insides. in a matter of minutes the girl fell back slightly, she seem to be full now, a wince coming from her as her butt fell onto the rocky road. her heart utterly falling into the pits of hell as her ocean blues stared at the lifeless mess before her, "n-no! fuck — no! no!" the girl pushed herself away as tears clouded her eyes like broken pipes, she was pulling herself up on shakey legs. her hands wiping down on her jeans, trying to get rid of her bloody hands .. like none of this had happened.

hiccups slipped past her lips like a mantra as she looked around, not a soul in sight. her feet were soon burning as she ran, she felt weak .. and sick. sick to her stomach, & she couldn't think. her head was pounding. her arms were pinned down to her sides as she finally reached the familiar dark streets of her neighborhood .. she jumped slightly as her phone rang — service finally coming through. she didn't touch it though, she had watched too many crime movies with stiles to know that blood stains absolutely everything.

she hadn't even realized but her eyes lingered on the house of the boy she called home, jumping once again as a car door slammed closed roughly. his dark eyes burned into his phone, it was shaking slightly  — his shakey hands. she watched his tears fall ever so slowly, "l-luna come on! pick up the damn phone!" a yell of aggression fell from his lips as the he threw down the phone, his back slightly slamming into the side of his blueberry jeep. though all his movements seem to come to a pause at the familiar ringtone that lingered in the area with a hush — a faint whisper. his eyes moved up in a hurry, a shakey breath leaving his lips as he stared at the girl who looked like she could die. "l-luna."

she seem to snap back to reality as he came closer, her eyes widen as she stumbled back — bloody hands soon held up like that boy she killed once did. "w-wait! wait, i don't want to hurt you! p-please, just stay there!" his frantic eyes looked around, it was two dark outside to see the two teenagers from homes. "luna, baby, i-i got to get you inside." the girl shook her head as her hand clawed at the blood soaked shirt clinging to her skin. "i-i don't want to hurt you."

stiles had only ever seen her this destroyed once before, and it had been for the same reason .. she was too good at pushing her own feelings away & acting like everything is fine. "lu, baby, you won't hurt me i promise—"

"h-how can you be so sure!"
"because i know you."

he took careful steps towards the girl, the second he was close enough she was falling into his arms .. sobs slipping past her lips. "i-i should've listened to you! b-but i was worried about malia—"

"hey, hey, it's alright .. it's okay lu." her arms held onto him tightly, as he held her just as tight .. to scared to let go. "i-i'm sorry stiles, i-i'm so sorry." broken apologies, they weren't even meant for him.

"what do you want me to do with these.." his words were mere whispers as she sat in the boys tub, her eyes burning into her ruined clothes that sat in his hands. "t-throw them anyway.." he nodded softly as he stood from the edge of the tub, "i'll be right back.." she watched him go, hot water falling .. it turned a slight brown color as it reached her dirty feet. disappearing in seconds. her dull eyes then moved to her shaking hands, they were red .. her teeth clamping onto her bottom lip as she felt disgusted with herself. "no, don't do that."

she jumped slightly at the sudden words, stiles toeing off his shoes as he sat next to the tub .. carefully taking her wrist in his hands as he pulled them under the water. the blood fading. "see, it goes away lu.." her teary eyes moved to his, he was already looking at her. her eyes saying so many words that she couldn't speak out loud. "it's alright lu, i'll fix this, promise." a damp hand of his softly pushed back her matted hair as he kissed her temple carefully.

he sat there, for what felt like hours washing away every stain that littered her skin & hair. her eyes kept fluttering as he helped her out, a towel wrapped around her form carefully as his arms wrapped around her .. the girl leaning back into him. eyes screwed shut as he left small kisses in the wake of her rosy cheek. he helped her into his own clothes as she carefully sat on his bed like she might ruin it. his dark eyes stared at the screen of his phone, texting scott & malia .. she's fine & safe. that's all he said. nothing more, nothing less. and any text after that, he didn't answer.

his heart broke as his eyes fell on her, she looked ruined in every way possible. "y-you can take a shower stiles, it's okay .. i'm not going anywhere." the boy nodded softly as he grabbed clothes for himself, squeezing the girls hand softly as he made his way to the bathroom — one last glance was left in her wake before he was gone behind the door. she listened for when the water turned on, she quickly stood .. nearly falling over as she ran down the hall into the guest bathroom. pulling her own damp dark hair back as she fell to her knees .. bruised knees stabbing into the cold tiles as bile ripped from her throat. her stomach clenching as her throat burned, eyes screwed shut as she finally seem to stop — her entire body hurt. her hand blindly looked for the knob, the sound of flushing filling her ears and it wasn't until the noise faded she opened her eyes. too scared to see what had actually left her .. it was gone now.

she closed the lid as she stood on shakey legs, eyes glued to herself in the mirror & all she felt was hate. she tiredly washed out her mouth, nearly gagging at the foul taste that lingered. her shut eyes fluttered open as a warm hand landed on her back, the boy sent her a soft look through the mirror. she hadn't even heard him get out. stiles carefully wiped her damp mouth down with a towel before she was lifted off her feet .. her arms snaking around the boys neck loosely as she clung close to him.

with a small hum his back was pressed to his head board as the girl was still tucked away in his arms. his eyes lingered on her face as a finger of hers carefully traced his lips. "i-i'm scared .. scared to sleep.." the boy frowned softly as he kissed the pad of her finger, "that's okay .. i'll stay up with you."

and so he did.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━