018 Popped Tits

Eighteen, Popped Tits

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LUNA WASN'T entirely aware of the side effects that would be hitting the pack following suit of scott mccall's new child with anger issues. the girls eyes just peeked over stiles' shoulder as he switched from foot to foot nervously - scott sighing.

mason stared worriedly at his best friend, the small beta making his way towards the other team to play lacrosse. "brett!" luna found it odd & slightly uncomfortable standing next to stiles and not holding his hand, she could see his fingers twitch by his side every so often .. almost like he was waiting for her grasp, but it never came.

"i just wanted to say .. have a good game," the young boy pushed his hand out, for a shake. luna frowning as the boy before liam started laughing, "that's cute, liam. is that what they told you to say in anger management? apologize and everything's fine? you demolished coach's car."

the anger in the small beta was obvious, "i paid for it." brett scoffed, head nodding, "yeah, you're going to pay for it. we're gonna break you in half out there, and it's gonna be your fault." luna scoffed, pushing in between both her best friends as their eyes bulged out of their heads. "luna - wait!"

the girl made her way over to the younger boys, gently pushing her way before liam - her hand gently wrapping around the boys rolled up fist. his tense hold relaxing at the girls touch, his young eyes casting glaze on her. "hey, douchebag," brett's eyes fell on the girl - eyebrow raising.

"y'know, bullying isn't cute. liam literally apologized to your tree looking ass and you're being a dick, no ones perfect so get over it tuff stuff. he's a good kid, with a heart and from what i can see, you clearly don't have one .. and it's quite unfortunate that they don't give those sweet ones out for free. they do, however, give the asshole ones out for free though, see you on the field asshole."

the girl huffed, eyes nearly flickering white as her hand slipped into liam's — the young beta shocked as he followed after the girl. brett's tough demeanor dropping slightly as his friends winced at the girls comments. stiles & scott shocked as the two walked past them into the hallways, stiles' eyes locked on luna's hand tucked away in liam's.

"y-you didn't have too do that," the girl hummed gently as she softly smiled at the boy, a shrug following suit. "i'm all for teasing and what not, but mental damage isn't fucking cute. that shit isn't right, it was the least i could do .. now here come dumb and dumber."

you could here the junior duo running down the hall from a mile away, "luna, what the hell was-"

"that was amazing, thank you." the girl beamed softly at scott's words, stiles' huffing as he slapped liam's wrist gently — the boy wincing as he let go of luna's hand. "i thought you said the car was your teachers?"