013 Scott's A Daddy

Thirteen, Scott's A Daddy

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WHITE GLACIERS, it's what chocolate irises were staring deeply into .. "they're still there, lu.." the girl groaned, hands coming up to cover her eyes that should've been blue at this point. malia was sound asleep on the boys bed, a small corner of it anyways. "we really need to figure out how you control this shift.."

"yeah! causes there's just a bunch of sane wendigos going around not eating people to be perfect teachers! this one fucking snapped, ate a fucking deputy in the hospital! i think i might have even stepped in fucking blood!" stiles jaw clenched softly, the boys hands sliding away from the girls bare bent knees. a frown painting her lips in red hues - instant regret stabbing at her like blood sucking needles, the look on the boys face could've been enough to kill her. "sorry .. i'm sorry, this isn't your fault - i didn't mean to yell sti.."

the boy hummed gently with a nod, "it's alright, lu." the boy spun softly on his desk chair, eyes burning into his empty crime board .. strings just hanging lifelessly. the girl sighed, tears pooling at her eyes — they were threatening to fall. when had she become so weak. "s-stiles," the girl stood - grabbing the back of the boys chair, spinning him to face her gently. "i-i really am sorry.."

the boys eyes stared down at her sock clad feet, "baby i know, i said it's okay — alright." the girl bit down at her lip softly, bending down to the boys level - her hands finding his. his eyes flickered to hers at the soft touches, his mouth dropping — the girls eyes widened. "w-what?"

"they're gone!" the girl nearly stumbled back as the boy shot up, his hands grabbing at hers & pulling her up. "e-excuse me-"

"your eyes - they're blue again!" luna's tense shoulders dropped softly, "oh - thank fuck.." the boy smiled as he gently kissed the girls forehead, luna's ocean eyes burning into malia's chocolate eyes — the sleepy werecoyote smiling softly at her .. luna's stomach fluttering away.

"you still owe me a study session, baby." luna groaned at the words, body slumping into stiles' form - "you will be the death of me.."

luna's eyes didn't seem to twinkle like they did when they faded white, and malia knew that — she had seen it first hand. "you gonna be okay walking home?" the werecoyote hummed, "yeah - don't worry i'll be fine." luna smiled gently, "you'd be able to protect yourself anyway and all." malias eyes lingered on the girls face as luna's eyes burned into the empty area on the girls chest — malia didn't seem to own a necklace.

luna jumped softly as lips gently fell on her cheek, "goodnight luna." ocean blues flickered to chocolate, the girls cheeks dusting over as she smiled - "g'night mal.." the dirty blonde smiled as she turned, making her way down the sidewalk.