|-Ranboo and Tubbo Grief Together-|

(Art by @/cody_coffii on Instagram/Twitter)
⚠️SPOILERS FOR TOMMINNIT'S MARCH 1st STREAM DOWN BELOW⚠️
⚠️THIS IS NOT A SHIP-FIC! THEY ARE FRIENDS, THAT IS ALL⚠️

There aren't any triggers in this one, just two platonic husbands grieving together. Crying and hugging follows.

_________________
Overview:
After the death of Tommyinnit, Ranboo and Tubbo manage to comfort each other during the hard time.
_________________

The sun sets as Tubbo begins to quietly sob. Ranboo barely being able to hold his tears back as he puts his hand gently on his friends back, awkwardly trying to comfort him in any way he can. Tubbo then breaks the silence, unable to hold back his cries. Ranboo jumps a bit, getting rather uncomfortable for a second. He's not used to how intimate this is. Tubbo just curls into himself, hands rubbing his face violently as he tries to stop the tears that will not stop. Tubbo looks to Ranboo. Pain and anger, distress and sadness in his teary eyes.

   At this point something comes over Ranboo, and he puts his comfort aside. He readjusts his seat next to his smaller friend, and then wrapped his long arms around him, hesitantly pulling him into a tight hug. Tubbo bites his lip, instantly leaning into Ranboo's embrace. He cried, Ranboo still struggling to hold back his tears as he hugs Tubbo close, but the struggle was too much, he couldn't hold back. Ranboo let out a shaky breath, a few tears falling down his face as he wince in slight pain. Tubbo noticed this and rubbed his own face, looking up to Ranboo before reaching up and rubbing his cheek. "... D-Don't cry.." Ranboo just froze, eyes swelling with even more tears before he leaned into Tubbo hand. "Sorry.." he muttered, resting his head back quietly after a moment. The smaller boy  nods, 'It's okay' he means.

   It's been a few hours, Tubbo's eyes are half lidded now, and he just stares at nothing, empty. Tubbo was tired, his brain fizzled with nothing in particular and he just wanted to fall asleep. But sleep wasn't coming. His eyes slowly trailed up to Ranboo, then out to the sky. "Why did you have to go..." He mumbled, eyebrows narrowing as he slightly shifted his position. Ranboo had fallen asleep a bit before then, still gently holding Tubbo. He had a few fresh sores on his cheeks from his tears, one side worse then the other because of when Tubbo wiped his face.

   It wasn't until the moon was in the sky that Ranboo finally stirred awake, and by that point Tubbo had finally fallen asleep. With slow and quiet steps Ranboo was able to stand up, holding Tubbo in his arms. Luckily their hotel wasn't too far away. With a quick walk, the two somber boys made it to the building, entering silently. Ranboo walked to room 01, and after a bit of moving around he placed Tubbo in a kind of awkward position in the bed. He didn't want to overstep anymore boundaries, he was out of his comfort zone already, so he kinda just left him like that. But it was better then nothing. After that, he shut the door and left.

   On his way to his home, his mind wandered. His face scrunched up a bit as his feet crunched in the snow. ".... We all suck.." He said. "Why does everyone have to suck so much? We all waited till it was too late to help Tommy, we knew he was in a bad situation and we just, let it happen." Ranboo groaned, making into his house and heading inside. "We're all stupid. Fucking stupid.."