|-Karlnapity (3)-|

‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️
Memory loss
‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️

_________________
Overview:
Karl comes back from another trip he looses his memory, unable to remember who is who.
_________________

Karl cried. He cried onto all the pages scattered across the floor of his hidden library. He had just gotten back from a trip, his mind filled with confusion about who he was for a moment. Once he came to his senses, he was terrified. "I... I can't forget myself." He muttered, wiping his face aggressively. He prayed he wasn't too loud, for some reason he didn't know.

As he began to pick up the pages and books, his eyes spotted a picture taped onto a page. "What..?" He lifted it up, sitting on the floor slowly. He racked through his head, trying to figure out who was in the photos with him. There was a man with long dark hair put up in two buns atop his head, headband wrapped around it. He was wearing a white t-shirt over a black sweatshirt that had a flame on it. It appeared that his hand, which was holding up a peace sign, was sparking with embers. On the other side of him was a shorter male, with wings on either side of his head underneath a beanie. He had short dark hair with a scar on his left eye all the way down to his mouth. His attire consisted of a simple zip up sweater, it was navy blue with white lines. His eyes shined brightly in the photo, a toothy grin plastered on his face.

Karl couldn't help but smile, biting his lip a bit as he looked the photo over with great focus. "Hi.." He spoke softly, care and love in his voice. He loved these men. He knew he did. But who were they? Karl stood up, tucking the photo into his back pocket before beginning to once again put books and papers away.

Shutting the trap door, Karl looked around with a sigh. "Okay.. I gotta find them first, then maybe it'll come back to me." He was off, walking around the house quietly in search of his forgotten partners. "Hello?" He called out into each room, not getting a response. His brows furrowed until he slowly opened the door that led into a bedroom, and his eyes widened. There laid the two men curled up together, one of them snoring softly. Again, Karl smiled. He entered the room fully, shutting the door behind him with a soft click.

One of them stirred, and looked over to the door. "Hm..?" They hummed, and then their eyes went wide. "Sapnap.." He whispered, quietly shaking his lover awake. "Sapnap, Karl's back." The other man let out a loud yawn, then a groan. "Let me sleep.." "Oh you dunderhead!" The male, with apparently only one wing on his back stood from the bed and walked over to Karl. "Hey.." He spoke softly, worry in his voice.

"Uh.. Hi." Karl was taking it all in, looking the male up and down before he glanced at Sapnap.. that's the name this man called him. He knew Sapnap, Sapnap was his fiancé! Karl's eyes lit up, and he felt a burst of energy escape his lips. "That's Sapnap!" The winged male just sighed, nodding. "Yeah, Karl.. that's Sapnap. I'm Quackity, remember?"

Have they done this before? Karl paused, guilt settling it. This has happened before. "I.. I'm so sorry." He looked back to Quackity, noticing the sadness in his eyes. "Quackity I'm so sorry this is happening again.." Karl came to his senses. "I don't mean to lose- I can't control it, it just-" "Shhh..." Quackity just took Karl's hands in his own, pulling him into a hug. He wrapped his single wing around him, kissing his cheek. "I know, amor.. I know. It's okay." Quackity noticed his tears, cupping his cheek. "We'll figure something out, we always do."

Sapnap, who was listening half awake, had sat up and was watching his two partners talk, concern in his eyes. "Come lay down, guys.. it's super late.." He said, reaching one of his hands out towards them. Karl and Quackity did as told, sitting and then laying on them bed. They all shuffled to get comfortable, Karl laying between Sapnap's and Quackity's chests. Sapnap has his arm under Karl's back, holding Quackity's hand loosely.

"I'll make it up to you guys, I promise." Karl leaned over each of them for a second, kissing them softly before getting comfortable again and shutting his eyes. "I promise."