|-Hotel Help-|

⚠️THIS IS NOT A SHIP-FIC! THEY ARE FRIENDS, THAT IS ALL⚠️

‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️
None
‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️

_________________
Overview:
Ranboo breaks down in the hotel, Tubbo find him.
_________________

'What are you doing it for? What are you doing it for? What are you doing it for? What are you doing it for?' Ranboo gritted his teeth, hands pulling at his hair as he curled into himself on the floor. "SHUT UP!" He yelled, tears pouring down his face and corroding his skin. You could hear the slight sizzling of his flesh as he cried. 'What are you doing it for? What are you doing it for? What are you doing it for?' "P-PLEASE!! JUST SHUT U-" He went silent, hearing a door open and then close. The hybrid quickly tried to compose himself, wiping his sore face and standing from the scaffolding on the second floor.

"Ranboo..?" He heard someone call out, instantly recognizing it as Tubbo. 'Fuck.' He stayed silent, hoping that his friend would just leave so he could be alone again. "Ranboo. I know you're here. The buildings not silent you know, we haven't finished the walls." Ranboo felt his heart drop. So Tubbo heard him, great. The panic settled in again and he felt his body begin to tremble, so he tensed up to try and stop. "I get it, I get it you don't want to talk. And that's okay! I'm here if you need me though!" His voice sounded chipper, he was trying to lighten up the mood. The goat boy sat in a chair, putting his feet upon the front desk with a thud. Ranboo bit his lip, waiting for another noise. Tubbo had began to hum a small tune. Quietly, he ventured down the scaffolding, peering through it to silently watch his friend. ".... I-I... I um... I'm sorry.."

Thankfully to Ranboo, Tubbo didn't turn around to face him. "For what?" "S-Screaming.. I didn't realize anyone was uh.. nearby.." the enderman hybrid stepped a bit closer, gripping the bamboo poles tightly. "That's okay, big man. Have you been crying, though? I know your tears hurt you." ".... mhm.." He put his legs down now, his ear twitching. "Okay.. we'll have to take care of those soon. Don't want them to scar up too bad." "Yeah.." Ranboo was now behind Tubbo, standing as straight and stiff as a wall. "May I turn around?" Ranboo shut his eyes, humming a small "Yes".

Tubbo just sighed, standing from the chair. "You look like shit, man.." He was right, though. Ranboo's hair was a mess, knots and tangles everywhere. His face looked exhausted, as he's been holding back tears and then crying for hours. His jacket was off, and his button up was wrinkled with his tie untied. He looked like a wreck. Ranboo didn't dare open his eyes. He didn't want to see Tubbo's reaction. He was beyond embarrassed and uncomfortable, and though he was tense his hands began to shake a bit.

His friend noticed this, his helping nature kicking in. Tubbo grabbed Ranboo's hands, squeezing them tightly and then releasing. He did this quickly, trying to mimic a heartbeat. "Will you let me help you?" He asked. Finally, Ranboo opened his eyes, looking down to see Tubbo staring at him intently, care and worry in his big eyes. ".... Yes."