|-Relax-|

⚠️Just a heads up! This is Quackity in 2nd Person! So you're in the view as Quackity ⚠️

‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️
None! Just a calm story I wrote to cope after Quackity lore stream.
‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️

_________________
Overview: Quackity heads home after a relaxing day.
_________________

   Soaring through the sky with the cool air filling your lungs, you land upon a grassy field covered in flowers and sit down. You let your wings stretch out on each side of you and you lay back. Shutting your eyes as the sun beats down on you and covering you with a blanket of warmth, you let out a deep breath.
   You've fallen asleep to the sound of birds chirping and leaves rustling in the wing. It's all so soothing, calming. A few hours later you wake up in the dark, sitting up and letting yourself adjust to the night around you. As you stand the cold sends a shiver down your spine, but that's okay. Getting a running start before you leap into the air, you let yourself fly higher and higher into the start sky. It's beautiful. The moon is behind you, it's reflective glow from the sun lighting your path as you head home.
   Landing you head inside your home, you remember to stay quiet as to not wake anyone else in the house. You head off into your room and silently shut the door, looking around at the room lit up by a night light in the corner. You sit down, letting yourself relax. Your breathing stops as you notice the door to your room start to open. It's one of your husbands.
   He lets the door close behind him and waves silently before walking over. "Hey.." He whispers with a raspy voice like he just woke up. "Did I wake you?" He shakes his head, sitting on the bed besides you. "I just had to do you the bathroom, and saw you walk into your room.. how was your day?" One of your wings unfold and rests gently against Karl's back, you feel him lean into it and you can't help but smile. "Good, good. I did some things around the cow farm, checked up on the casino, and then fell asleep in a flower biome not too far from here. It was relaxing." You leaned into your husband, kissing the temple of his head. He hums happily and you grin.
   "Are you still tired by any chance? I'm not sleepy but I don't mind relaxing some more. It is like, 3 in the morning anyway.." As you wait for a response you stand and slip off your shirt, walking to your closet. Your wings ruffle a bit, subconsciously straightening some feathers. You find your open back tank-top and slip it on, grabbing your shorts next. You hear a yawn as you turn around, and see Karl laying down on the bed. "I'll take that as a yes.."
   Walking over, you gently move him to the other side of the bed and under the blanket, slipping next to him. As soon as your weight sinks into the comforter, your husband had made his way and pressed himself against you, wrapping his arm over your chest. You shut your eyes, wrapping your own arm over his shoulder and letting out a deep sigh. "Te amo, mi chico misterioso.."