|-Legacy...-|

⚠️SPOILER WARNING FOR THE LATEST QUACKITY STREAM ON 11/28/2021⚠️

‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️
Death, Grief, Dissociation (watching yourself from 3rd person view kinda dissociation)
‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️

_________________
Overview: Quackity relives events he just wishes to forget.
_________________

   Quackity watched in horror as Slime, his best friend, was shoved into the lava. Not even a split second later he saw himself jump into the boiling warmth after him. He had placed sand, yelled and begged for the gooey boy to get onto it but for some reason he didn't listen. Why didn't he just listen? Quackity, afar in his own spot of lava, watched like an out of body experience as the
person who he saw more as a son began to melt in the heat, his words sounding wobbly and slow.

"Thank you for showing me what it's like to be human."

   He said, his usually happy and goofy tone tainted with shakyness and what could only be described as sad acceptance. Quackity could hear himself screaming Slimes name, see the tears falling from his right eye as he grasped at Slime and pulled his weak and liquifying form close and into a sad attempt of a hug.

"Maybe I almost was..."

   And that was it. Slime was no more... Charlie, was no more. And he cried, out of his body he cried and in his incorporeal state he cried.

   The next time he blinked he was back inside himself, feeling the burning sensation and heat seep through his fire-rez potion. Has it been that long? How long did he stay in that lava? He knew he he had faintly heard Purpled leave. Oh... he could never forgive Purpled for this. No one should have died for this. Not for him. He's not worth another person's life anymore, especially someone he held so close and dear. Especially Charlie.