|-Worry-|

⚠️SPOILERS FOR TOMMY'S AND RANBOO'S MARCH 15TH STREAM⚠️

‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️
Mentions of Death
‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️

_________________
Overview: Tommy gets stuck and Tubbo gets worried.
_________________

Tommy stood as still as stone, not daring to move. He felt too close to the edge and didn't have his water bucket on him. "Tommy! We have to hurry up!" His best friends voice called out, but it got no response. The two were climbing the mountains in search of resources for a build they had planned. "Tommy..?" As Tubbo came closer, Tommy tried to hide back his fear. "I-I'm fine! Fine. I'll be right over."

But his body wouldn't budge. It was like he was glued to the spot, his eyes fixated on the large drop before him. Ever since he was revived, he hated taking damage. Almost any physical contact hurt him in some way. He walked slower, thought three steps ahead of ever move he made. This time he was too focused on talking to Tubbo to realize how close he got. "Do you need help?" The goat boy asked. Tommy's face went a tad red. "No! No of course not! I don't need help, I'm Tommyinnit. I do things on my own." "Yeah, sure big guy.."

Tubbo finally appeared, walking up to Tommy and lightly touching his shoulder. The boy flinched instantly, and his head turned to look at his friend with wide eyes. "Sorry, sorry. Forgot to ask.." There was panic in the avian's eyes, Tubbo could see it. "Tommy. What's going on." He looked away. "N-Nothing.." "Tommy." The boy groaned. "Fine! Fine I'm too close to the edge, forgot my bucket. I don't want to... I can't move." With a small frown, Tubbo reached down and held Tommy's hand. "Then we'll stay here as long as we need to."

He grimaced, but squeezed Tubbo's hand tightly. He didn't release it. They stood like that for about ten minutes in silence, Tommy just taking deep breaths. "Okay.. Okay I'm ready.." Slowly, the two made their way away from the edge, and once they were far enough Tommy let out a big sigh. "Finally! I-I wasn't even that scared, you know." Tubbo just rolled his eyes, not letting his friends hand go. "Mhmm... I think it's time we headed back." His body physically relaxed, and the goat boy noticed this.

They headed off, it took them all night to get home but by sunrise they made it back to Tommy's house. "Are you going to be okay, Tommy?" Tubbo asked as he finally let the avian's hand go. "Yes! Yes of course. Stop worrying about me so much I'm fine, big man." Tommy shook his hand out, waving Tubbo off before heading into his house. As he put some stuff away and headed downstairs he felt his face heat up. "Don't you fucking dare..." He groaned, shutting his eyes tightly. "You're fine! Fine fine fine. You made it back home, took no damage. You're good!" Slapping his cheeks lightly, he let out a deep sigh. "He doesn't deserve to make you cry. He's done enough." He holds it back, composing himself and laying down exhausted.

As Tubbo walked off, he ran a hand through his hair. "He's completely traumatized.. I feel horrible." He loooked around, his shoed feet making little 'thuds' against the Prime Path. The sunrise was bright, almost blinding until Tubbo turned a corner. "How is he going to fight Dream? Should he even fight Dream?" His mind raced with a plethora of thoughts as he made it back to Snowchester, heading inside his house.

"Hey, Tubbo! How was your trip?" Ranboo's voice came from upstairs, and the gate opened to invite the goat boy up. "It was good. We got a lot of stuff for the watch tower.. how's Michael?" "He's good. Laying down right now." As Tubbo shut the gate, he stood up and looked to Ranboo who was sitting on the edge of Michael's bed. "Tommy's getting real bad, Ranboo.." The enderman looked over. "What do you mean?" He stood. "I mean, so like, we were near a cliff right? He forgot his bucket and he got stuck on the edge." Ranboo tilted his head to the side. "For like, half an hour." ".... Oh."

"Yeah." Tubbo sighed, worry coaxing his voice. "I'm scared for him. Ever since he came back he just, he's so so tense and jumpy." "Well, he did just die and come back to life, Tubbo. I think that'd make anyone a bit anxious." He shrugged, sitting besides Ranboo. "Hey.. It'll be okay. He's tough! You know almost everything he's been through. He can get through anything." The taller male placed his hand on his friends shoulder, patting it. "It's okay, Tubbo." The boy just nodded, looking to his son. "Yeah.."