|-Done-|

⚠️SPOILERS FOR QUACKITY'S MARCH 16TH STREAM⚠️

‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️
Talk about Torture
Screaming/Arguments
‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️

_________________
Overview: Sapnap visited Dream and goes to find Quackity about it.
_________________

   It took Sapnap a long time to find, but he had tracked down Las Nevada's with the help of his dad, Bad. His red eyes glowed like flames, hands sparking as he barged into the casino. "QUACKITY?!" Standing in the lobby of the big building, he looked around at the bright lights and flashing colors. They hurt his eyes. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Disgust edged in his voice, and he could feel himself heating up even more.

   Quackity wasn't expecting anyone, especially one of his fiancé's, to find his place. So when he heard Sapnap's voice he quickly rushed down to see what was going on. Stepping off the last step, he felt anxiety begin to build in his gut. "Sapnap..? What are you doing here?! H-How did you find this place?!" "Oh shut the hell up. I want to know exactly what you've been up to. NOW." The avian took a step back, confused as all hell. "What do you mean? I've been doing this!" He lifted his hands, twirling around with a small grin. "Do you like it?" Sapnap just clenched his jaw, hands sparking into actual flames now. "... I'll take that as a no."

   "I went to the prison." This made Quackity pause. "W... What?" "Yeah, you heard me. I bugged the shit out of Sam until he caved and let me see Dream." The demon took steps closer to him, and he could see just how guilt-ridden his fiancé was. "What the fuck did you do to Dream." Thankfully, his jacket had holes, so he let his wings spread out behind him. He needed to be intimidating. "What he deserves, yeah? That man's the worst thing to happen to this server. And he started it! He literally killed a child and brought them back from the dead, he has too much power!" "So you.. you visit him every single fucking day and torture him?! THATS what you think he deserves?!" Quackity nodded. "Yes, exactly."

   "... What else, Quackity." He froze again. "What?" "What other thing are you doing this for. There has to be something else, I know you." Sapnap crossed his arms over his chest, tapping his foot against the floor. "SPEAK." His booming voice echoed in the large lobby, and Quackity felt his wings falter. "I-I... There's the book. The one that brought back Tommy. But he burned it you see? He won't tell me what he knows. I NEED to know how he did it." Sapnap stopped tapping. "Why." "Because I do!" "Why." ".... I-I don't have to tell you anything! Why do you even care?! It's not like you and Karl have been around for me recently, yeah? You literally left me on my own to build some fucking 'kingdom' somewhere. Did you ask me to come? No."

   This time the fire boy looked down, eyes narrowing. "....." "Yeah, exactly. Nothing," Quackity gritted his teeth. "You know what? Fine. Look at this." He took out a book from his inventory, handing it to Sapnap. "Before the whole 'torturing' Dream thing even started, Schlatt, or 'Glatt' sent me that book, wanted to meet up." He didn't even have to read it to see where it was going, he just dropped the book on the floor. "So you actually met with him? What about all that shit he did to you?!" Quackity dismissed him with a wave of his hand. "We made a bet. If I won a gamble he'd have to stay in purgatory and work for me here at my casino. If he won, I'd revive him."

   "REVIVE HIM?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" The air around Sapnap began to warm up, his hands bursting into flames again. "You're so fucking stupid, Quackity. He's tricking you again! You really think he'll work for you?! Ha! It's like you barley know the fucker." "I DO know him! I was stuck with that man for MONTHS. But with this I can get back at him. He'll know exactly how I felt. Just like Dreams getting to feel what he's done to so many others." Sapnap looked disgusted. "You're sick. I don't even know you anymore."

   Quackity's wings ruffled a bit, he was getting agitated "BECAUSE YOU TWO FUCKING LEFT! LEFT ME ON MY OWN! YOU LEFT WITH GEORGE, LEFT EL RAPIDS AND I TORE THAT PLACE DOWN BY HAND. ITS FUCKING GONE. DESTROYED. I-IT'S... It's over." Tears had collected in his eyes as he spoke, but he took in a deep breath shaking his head. "I think we're over." Without another moments hesitation, Quackity pulled the rings off his finger, staring down at them.

  Sapnap's eyes went wide. "Q-Quackity.." "No. Don't say a fucking word. You've said enough." He stepped close to the demon, grabbing his hand and holding it in his palm face up, he set the rings in his hand and then closed his fist. "Tell Karl I'm sorry.. I can't do it anymore." Quackity stepped back. "Goodbye, Sapnap." He walked off without another word, heading up the stairs and around the corner.

   Sapnap felt hot tears rolling down his cheeks, and he clenched the rings tightly in his hand as he turned. The tears fell the whole way home, he couldn't stop them. When his fiancé spotted him slumped and looking down, he rushed over in worry. He just showed him the rings. "Wh..." The time traveler looked into Sapnap's eyes, confused. "He said it's over. He's done." Karl let out a small gasp, taking the rings in his hand and twisting them around. "W-Why..?" Sapnap just shook his head. "He's too far gone, Karl... we lost him." He tried so hard not to break down, gritting his teeth. "He said sorry." The human didn't know what to do, his mind raced with thoughts and panic and confusion, but in his hands were the rings. It was real. Quackity was gone.

   That night the two talked about Quackity and Sapnap's whole meet up, they cried and argued a bit but were overall grieving the loss of their fiancé. And even though he never slept in the bed at Kinoko Kingdom, it felt empty that night.