|-Ghostinnit's Arrival-|

⚠️SPOILERS FOR TOMMYINNIT'S MARCH 1st STREAM⚠️
⚠️THIS IS NOT A SHIP-FIC! THEY ARE FRIENDS, THAT IS ALL⚠️

‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️
Mention of major character death
Talk about death
Arguments
Screaming
‼️TRIGGER WARNING‼️

_________________
Overview:
Tubbo's trying to cope with the loss of his best friend, when someone appears before him.
_________________

   Tubbo was sitting on the bench. He was quiet, tears rolling down his face as he hunched over a bit. His hands were pressed against the bench seat, holding his own weight as he let out a small gasp. Wiping his face with his shoulder and cringing into it as he groaned, Tubbo could feel his shirt getting soaked. This was the fourth time this week he's been to the bench, and it's only Wednesday. Even though Tubbo still had hope that Tommy will come back, he knew deep down that he wouldn't. Tommy is gone, for good.

   He leaned back after a moment, wiping his face and then folding his arms over his chest, uncomfortable. He hated this. This whole ordeal. Why did Tommy have to die? Why did it have to be him? Why did he have to go to the prison on that day? Why'd he have to go at all? Those thoughts ran through Tubbo's head like wildfire, burning his chest and eating him up inside. His face scrunched up again, and he let out a loud groan. "..... Tubbo?" His breath hitched, body tensing up and his eyes flashing open. "The fuuuck..?" His posture shot up in a moment as well, looking around with cloudy eyes before wiping them. "Damnit damnit damnit, damnit! Now I'm hearing things!" He slammed his hand onto the armrest of the bench, tearing up angrily. "Tubbo.." "Stop." He muttered, looking down. His face was red, hands tensing up. "Tubbo!" "Please..." Tubbo sniffed, raising one hand to his cheek. He was crying again. "For god's sake Tubbo! Look at me!"

   "YOU'RE NOT HERE!! GET OUT OF
MY HEAD! YOU'RE DEAD! DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD!" His voice was raspy, and he gasped for air in between his words. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU! IM NOT SUPPOSED TO HEAR YOU! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE GONE!" Tubbo's voice started out quiet, but grew louder and louder until he let out a blood-curdling scream. He held his head in his hands, hunched over himself as he cried. "I... I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you again. I always hurt you, I'm so sorry." He didn't hear it, his sobs filling the air.

Ghostinnit wiped his face, eyebrows furrowing as he failed to hold back his own tears. He sat on the other side of the bench now and just silently let it out, letting Tubbo's sobs fill his ears. This was his fault, Tubbo's pain was always his fault. "I wish I was like Ghostbur... why couldn't I have forgotten all the bad things I did." Ghostinnit looked to the goat boy, guilt growing in his stomach. "G-Ghostbur.. wait."

Tubbo finally looked up, and turned to he direction of the voice. His eyes were wide, tears flowing down his face like waterfalls. "No way..." He was in shock, eyes flickering and studying Ghostinnit's features.. he looked kind of gross. Dried up blood covering half his forehead, black and blues all over his arms. Torn up bloody clothes, busted up lip and chipped tooth, he definitely looked beaten up. Tubbo had sadness in his eyes, taking it all in. "God.." He muttered. Ghostinnit stayed silent as Tubbo looked, not making eye contact with him. The guilt was eating him up inside, he almost felt sick. "Tommy.." No answer. "I... I'm sorry I didn't answer you I thought.. I thought it was in my head.." He wiped his face furiously, trying to stop his tears.

Ghostinnit still looked away, shame on his face. "It's fine.." He said, clenching his jaw as he sniffled. "I'm sorry for everything, Tubbo. My entire life all I did was cause you pain. Even in death I still make you suffer and that.. that wasn't right.." Tubbo was taken aback a bit. He wasn't used to Tommy being so apologetic, even more so vulnerable. "I'm sorry I got locked away with Dream, I'm sorry I died. I'm sorry for so many things, Tubbo. So many." He wiped his eyes again, finally locking eyes with Tubbo. "I missed you." Tubbo squeezed his eyes shut, let out a breath, and released. "I missed you too, Tommy. You missed so much, though."

Finally, Tubbo smiled a bit. "Me and Ranboo are married." "W... What the fuck?"