015| Death Comes Knocking

Missions were always a struggle, I mean not that I was always allowed to attend. When I did receive a mission, I was super careful, if I got hurt Tony would never let me go ever again.

It was that faithful Hydra mission, that proved that fact to me.

"Y/N, on your left!" Steve yelled.

Fuck, I don't know my lefts from my rights. Making a small 'L' shape revealed where the attack was going from, but the pain from my left side could have done that for me. I used the rest of my strength to blow the Hydra agents off of me, before hitting the ground.

"Y/N, are you finished your section?"

I couldn't answer the call Tony was making to me, I tried to but failed miserably.

"Some see if my kid's okay?!"

I heard footsteps and prepared for a Hydra agent to take my life. Instead, I heard americas ass, assessing the situation.

"Y/N's down, she's lost a lot of blood!"

"Steve get my kid to Banner, now! I'm coming down!"

Steve loaded me onto the jet where Bruce was already prepared to start work. Tony also ran in, making sure I was okay.

"Tony what's Y/N's blood type?!"

"I don't know! Y/N, what's your blood type?!

"I-I don't know... r-red?"

"Okay now is not the time, how do we do this?!

Bruce did some sort of quick test that saved my life. After a few days, I was okay to move around again. Tony arrived in with a stack of papers.

"Okay what's your middle name"

"Y/M/N"

They were all personal and medical questions in which I spent hours answering, I guess he was scared he didn't know everything about me after the blood type thing.

"Tony you can relax, I didn't know so how should you?"

"You could have died because us two idiots didn't know something about you! So, I'll know everything. That way something like this can't happen again.

"Okay, fine. I mean you are apparently my father or something by law."

"Yes, yes I am."

"Okay father, lets make sure my arm doesn't fall off cause I broke it when I was six"

"See! Now I know that it's been broke before, that could save your life!"

"I very much doubt that.."