059| Lier, Lier, Pants on Fire

You gotta expect the unexpected, like when the pregnant lady who faked your bestie being the father, the little one with anger issues is in charge of the front gate.

"Oh my god, Sharon! I didn't expect to ever see you and the baby every again. We never did get to the bottom of who it belongs to, care to fill me in?" I laughed over the intercom.

I did have video footage of the front gate and saw her standing there, baby bump there and all.

"Steve is the father!"

So bestie really thought she could beat science? I mean what ever your into baby...

"Let's see what you missed. I got with Wanda, finally, I mean that was long over due. We went to Greece, that was fun. What else? We-"

"Stop talking you bitch! I want to speak with Steve right this second!"

"Babes you don't make the demands here anymore."

"Why do I have to deal with the child?!"

"Geez I feel bad for whoever's kid that is.."

"What did you just say?!" She yelled.

"Hey bestie, I'm up here!" I laughed through the camera.

"Let me talk to Steve!"

"Okay which button do I press to eject you.." I said, looking at the control board.

"Steve will hate you if you hurt me!"

"I have developed a new attitude of, if you think Steve will be pissed or disappointed, do it."

Thats a lie I thrive on the approval of those around me.

"You wouldn't hurt a pregnant women!"

"I wouldn't, but my dear friend Loki has no moral compass so he will hurt you. Should I grab him?"

Loki was actually on Asgard so I was hoping she would say no, I mean Lokis only a small bit scary now a days, I had turned him into a softie.

"Steve, just get Steve!"

Like girl you asked already and I don't change my mind very often.

"Okay Sharon, this has been delightful , I missed my daily dose of annoying you but I'm bored of playing with you.."

"No, I will say here until you let me speak with him!"

"Darling thats not an option, imma grab security real quick.."

So in the end, I got to watch her being dragged away and I got it all on video. A video that I would proceed to play to the team over and over again because I could finally say, the bitch shall be with us no more.