017| Devils Return

After a long day of training, all I wanted to do was sit back and hang with the team. I got a snack and headed to see who was in the living room. To my horror, evil spawn was sat there, looking pleased with herself. Then Steve walked in, he had some explain to do.

"Why is the devil on our sofa?"

"Sharon isn't the devil Y/N, the whole cheating this wasn't true, I finally figured it all out and Sharon did nothing wrong.."

"So beating my ass in the parking lot was nothing?"

"You started it!"

"You never did watch that security footage, did you?"

"Tony asked me to, I never did"

"Maybe next time, you should look into that women your dating, really see the horrible person she is"

I left him and that bitch, I couldn't stand the sight of it. I went to fine someone, anyone and stumbled across Peter and Tony working on stuff in the lab.

"Guess who's upstairs, right now!"

"Who?"

"Sharon fucking Carter"

"No way.."

"Yep, remember when you told Steve to watch the security footage of me literally getting beaten up so that he would still be my friend?"

"Yeah.."

"He didn't! Sharon told him everything a lie and he thinks he's in the wrong!"

I was pacing up and down, ranting about the whole thing, unsure of what to do.

"Why do you care, I mean I thought you hated Steve?"

"He's like my older brother, I mean I know what Sharon is, how she acts and manipulates. I just want him to be happy and when a situation is as toxic as that, it's never going to work.."

"Okay, okay. Here is the tape I have of that day, you can do what you want with them."

I thanked Tony and ran up to my room, instantly playing the recording. I was all there, every insult, punch, flame. I was about half way through when Scott came knocking.

"Hey Y/N do you-"

He looked to what I was watching, then to me as I wiped the tears away.

"Is that Captain Americas ex-girlfriend?"

"There back together know, it's what happened the day they broke up.."

"Go, play it back from the beginning!"

I re-winded, showing the video to Scott who wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm protesting Cap.. I won't speak to him until he sees your side of the story!"

"Oh no Scott, I can't ask you to do that, you like Cap too much!"

"For this, its a sacrifice I must make"

Scott made the ultimate sacrifice by giving his hero the cold shoulder. Later that day, most of the team had see the video and were not impressed with Sharon or Steve. Scott was making himself a cup of coffee, when Steve tried to start a conversation.

"Hey Scott!"

"Steve" He said, leaving the room.

"What the hell? Hey Romanoff!"

"Steve" She nodded before walking away.

Steve was very confused as to why the entire team was ignoring him, so he spoke to Tony, looking for an answer.

"I gave Y/N the tape of the day your broke up with Sharon. She was all upset so she re-watched it, Scott saw it and then everyone got a hold of it"

"But she-"

Tony played the video through JARVIS, showing Steve that the kid was right all along. He ran up to his room, realising I wasn't in there. Running around the compound ready for his apology, he saw something from out the window. It was Nat, Peter and I egging Sharon and him car.

"Take that bitch!"

"See Y/N, you feel better?"

"Yeah, why didn't we do this sooner?"

"Cause we chose a no violent approach, next time we-"

"THATS MY CAR!"

"Shit, run now!"