072| Billion Dollars

"What would you chose, 30 million dollars or 30 million loyal friends?"

Peter was asking everyone this question and by the time he got to me, I was prepared.

"30 million loyal friends.."

"Um, why?"

"Okay, here's the plan. Okay, I'll just be like 'le me borrow 5 dollars' and since there loyal they will give me it"

"Okay?"

"Then I'll have 150 million dollars-"

"Thats so smart!" Peter yelled.

"That's not where the story ends-"

"Intriguing"

"I'll run for president, I have plans to do that anyway, but I'll already have 30 million votes-"

"The day you run for president is the day all men die-"

"We been knew, so then I open a business-"

"You really thought this true-"

"It be something bougie like a chocolate factory and all my 30 million besties would be customers!"

"It really scares me how smart your currently being-"

"So I sell the chocolate at $1 each and ask my loyal friends to buy one piece everyday-"

"Aren't you meant to have like no braincells?!"

"Boom, I get $30 million dollars a day, thats gonna make me over like 100 billion a year!"

Later on, Peter was discussing answers with the team and reading out their answers. Eventually, he gave my long ass explanation.

"That is genuinely clever, since when can this kid come up with solutions like this?!"

"I am genuinely offended.."

"Well you came up with that on the spot.." Peter laughed.

"One day, you will all work for me.." I said standing up, pointing at people. "Well, maybe not you.." I said when I hit Loki.

"Eh- do you not think I'm smart?!"

"No I think you are way too lazy.."

"Fair.."