0123| The Podcast

Look I could explain the cliffhangers to you, but I'm in need of some fun so Im just not gonna.

Instead, I'm gonna tell you about Sam and Scott's obsession with gossiping.

When they find drama, they tell everyone in sight. Although the towers residents apparently weren't enough, so they set up a podcast.

The podcast was known as 'Tea-Vengers' and had a lot of listeners. Then I was approached to do an episode, since apparently I have all the tea.

"Now today we very privileged to welcome a special guest onto the show, Y/N Stark Rogers Barnes Romanoff, wow that's a lot of names- Sam said as my very understated introduction.

"Morning fellas.." I said in a tired tone.

Because to be honest, they had woken me up super early to be on this show, like 12pm is a lot for me.

"So we invited you here today because apparently you have an exclusive.." Scott asked.

"I have a story on Steve Grant Rogers.." I said, we know this will be good.

"Do tell!" Sam said, of course he want tea on Steve.

"Basically, I was chilling in the living room and I heard him yelling. I was concerned my father was in to what was going on. What I figured out was, he was attempting to fit into the Moms suit-"

"The Black Widow suit?!" Sam said in a fit of laughter.

"No, her emergency clown costume, of course her Black Widow suit!" I yelled.

"This is brilliant, he's gonna be so annoyed that everyone know about this-"

"Actually, I have something to tell you both.." I said, putting a sort of evil smile on my face.

"Should we be concerned?" Sam said, looking to Scott and knowing things are about to go south.

"Well I could be considered as a double agent, did you really think Steve would let me tell such a story? The bitch came after me once he was out of the suit. He knew this would be my inside scoop, so he gave me dirt on the two of you"

"Okay I think we have had enough of our guest today-"

"WHEN BUCKYS AWAY SAM SLEEPS WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL NAMED FREADO!" I yelled as Scott attempted to remove me, forcefully might I add.

"SHUT HER UP SCOTT!" Sam yelled.

"SCOTT HAD A ROOM DEDICATED TO CAPTAIN AMERICA MERCH THAT HE MADE STEVE SIGN SO IT WOULD BE WORTH MORE ON EBAY!" I yelled as I was dragged out of the room.

It's safe to say that I was not invited back to the show, I was banned, for life.

I had to give all my tea to Wanda, who eventually betrayed the podcasters to diss them on there own show, doing so on my behalf.

Many people did end up getting banned on my behalf, eventually they ran out of guest so some people were allowed back on, I was not one of those people.

So I just stormed the room when they were making an episode screaming there secrets, y'all know I wasn't gonna take being banned seriously, I'm lookin at you Wendys.