0136| Moving On

It has come to my attention that most of the Avengers dislike Loki.

My question is ,why?

Maybe that whole, I want to take over your planet thing could be a reason, I don't it's not likely.

Underneath all that trauma and knife obsession, they are actually pretty sweet. I mean that group has done some things, they should be able to forgive Loki.

"If Loki says sorry, will you move on?" I asked the team with a very nervous greasy god beside me.

"He-"

"They, get it right spangles.." I interrupted.

"Sorry Loki, they attempted to take over earth!" Steve continue.

"We all make mistakes.." Loki inputted.

"You murdered agent Coulson!" Tony yelled.

"Actually I think he's alright, something about Tahiti, magical place so I've heard.." I shrugged.

"Oh, why didn't we know this?" Nat asked.

"Fury's a bitch-"

"Fury hears all Tony, he's everywhere.." I told them. "Back to the conversation. Why can't you just stop holding a grudge?" I asked.

"He's constantly responsible for things that happen around here.." Steve said.

"Oh your one to talk.." I argued back.

"I forgive you, primarily since I wasn't around in 2012.. Can I go now?" Bucky said, my nod allowing him to leave the meeting room.

"I mean I think we should just move on.." Nat said, "Everyone has done something they regret.."

"For clarity, I only regret failing.." Loki responded.

"Your really not helping yourself.." I turned to say to them.

"Apologies.." They muttered.

"Loki hasn't even apologized for their actions! They should at least do that!" Steve bargained.

"Loki.." I gestured.

"Fine. I apologize for attempting to take over over your puny planet, even though it was for your own good.." Loki muttered.

"I mean that's the best apology your gonna get so you might as well just roll with it.." I said.

"I don't accept it.." A voice from the back of the room spoke.

"Oh fuck, here we go.." I said, followed by the voice standing up and revealing himself to be a man I had a bone to pick with.

"You brainwashed me! I killed people!" Clint yelled.

"You took my dog!" I interrupted.

"I brought Gus back when I heard this apology meeting was taking place, he's in my truck.." Clint mumbled.

"I apologize Clint, you were just a pawn in a rather large game.." Loki said, followed by a devils smile.

"Let's all bare in mind that Loki is not good at apology's, their practically incapable of them.." I said, trying to get Clint out of Loki's face.

"Your a bastard Loki.." Clint responded before stepping away.

"Think of what Taylor would say! Think about it Barton!" I yelled.

"Taylor Swift is a superior grudge holder and you know it! She would be proud of me!" He said, leaving the room.

"Wait, what about my dog?!" I yelled after him.

In the end, most of the team was able to forgive , apart from Clint. I did get my dog back from all of this though, so there were pros. We shouldn't hate on those who make mistakes, even the ones who drunkenly said they would one day try again.

Mistakes must be made. I mean I know that, I was one.