035| Rain

"Where are the children?"

When Tony is looking for the children, he is usually referring to Thor, Peter and I. As Peter was off doing something with May, it was just Thor and I who were missing.

"I can't seem to find Bucky either.."

Ah yes, one of the other fathers was missing.

"Well the rain is coming down pretty hard, I hope they aren't in the city"

"Let me do some digging, JARVIS, is Y/N in the building?"

To answer that question for our dear AI friend, I was on the building. Pacifically on the roof. Thor, my favourite himbo, and Bucky, my cool father, were with me.

"Why don't we do this more often?"

To answer what we were up to this time, we were laying down, on the roof, enjoying the rain.

"It's pretty.."

"Were gonna get sick.."

"Shut it terminator and enjoy this before the adults come and take us-"

"Take you away?" 

Ew it was Steve, ew.

"The destroy of all that is fun has arrived!"

Then I saw my actual by law father. Quick question, do I have daddy issue? Never mind don't answer that, I'll just do the BuzzFeed quiz later.

"Hey Tony, what's up?"

"I've been looking for you, it's freezing out here, and it's rain!"

"So? It is pretty!" Thor said with joy. Like I said, my favourite himbo.

"You have to appreciate the little things gentleman, come lay down and see"

Reluctantly, the men who were against our cause and attempting to spoil the fun, joined in. Even though we were cold and miserable, we still lay in the rain and watched the stars. After a while, it was clear to us that it was time to go inside.

I showered to get some heat back intro my body before receiving a knock at my door.

"Hey.."

It was Wanda. I liked talking to Wanda, she was always fun and care-free.

"Hey Maximoff, what brings you here?"

"Just wondering where you were, Tony seemed worried?"

"On the roof. Bucky and Thor were with me and we were watching the stars in the rain.."

"Sounds cool.."

"It really was.."

"Well next time let me know, I like the rain.." She said, before leaving the room.

Wanda likes the rain. Thats good to know, I mean I also like the rain. Let's hope it comes back again soon.