019| Issues

"You have serious issues Y/N"

Don't we all? Steve Rogers will not dare to comment on me when he can't even get his life together.

"Oh please, you have a thing for your niece. By the way, how is that toxic ass relationship?"

"Shut it Y/N!"

"Oh so you can point out people flaws but can't take some criticism? I mean everyone in this room as issues.."

"Okay what's that supposed to mean" Scott joked.

"Most of you have Mommy or Daddy issues, the lucky have both"

"That is simply not true"

"Loki, who are you trying to fool?"

They sat there for a moment, thinking of my statement. Then going around figuring out who had what problems.

"Tony has daddy issues, so does Thor, Loki, Nat, Peter-"

"That is not funny Y/N" Peter said about to cry.

"Parker you know it's true. Wanda and Pietro too."

"Okay so these issues are created after you parent does something, problematic?" Thor asked.

"Bingo"

"Well then yes, I have 'daddy issues'" He said, downing his beer.

I mean at least the team are owning it. A little bit too much. To the point where these idiots were in tears over there problems but I mean, they are processing the trauma. In the space of an hour Sam, Bucky and I had escaped that room of sad souls and headed outside for some fresh air.

"You must have some trauma Y/N?" Sam asked.

"Oh I have my fair share of the stuff."

"Care to elaborate?"

"Never knew my parents, it's always been just me. I have these powers which used to make me accidentally hurt people and now, I can help people instead"

We sat in silence before Bucky decided to fling Sam in the pool. 

"Oh I'm going to fucking kill you Barnes!"

"Y/N, run please?"

"Lets go now!"