079| FBI

"Um.. Y/N.." Sam said, nervously approaching me in front of the group.

"Give me the name, stop pussyfooting around, I don't have all day.." I sternly said, putting the fear into him.

"Lucy, Lucy Goodwin.." He said, before backing away due to fear.

I could find everything about someone in a matter of minutes. It was a talent, a gift even.

"What is she doing?" Steve asked, with a little bit of concern.

"That girl can find anything out about anyone, give her five minutes.." Sam said.

"I literally built JARVIS for this exact thing and you use my daughter for your dirty work" Tony laughed, shaking his head in disappointment.

"She can-"

"Do you want it or not?" I coldly said, appearing behind Sam, scaring him a little bit.

"Go for it-"

"Her name is Lucy Gwyneth Goodwin, born April 7th and is 31 years of age. Grew up in Florida, moved to New York to pursue a career in Computer Science-"

"What the fuck-" Tony interrupted with his jaw dropped.

"- Her first pet was a hamster named Bill, odd name for a hamster.  Her mothers name is Jill and her fathers name is Scott, her best friends name is Claire. She vacates to a Long Island lake house with her sister, Jessica, and loves rugby.."

"How the fuck can you do that..." Steve said, even though the man was strongly against the use of bad language but in this moment, I don't think he really cared.

"Why do you think I only go out with sane women?" Pietro chimed in from the sofa.

"She is uncharge of my Tinder page, she is a great stalker-"

"I'm not a stalker! I'm a finder!" I yelled back to Loki.

"A finder?" Bucky asked.

"Oh please you payed me to look into someone!" I remarked back.

"That is not true-"

"Jenna Lawrence, 32, born in-"

"Okay stop, you proved your point!" He yelled in defeat, I always win bitch.

"So she's like a real JARVIS, she can learn so much.." Tony said in awe, I'm a mastermind.

"Basically.."

I mean I was very helpful, I wouldn't want my people going on dates with crazys. My gift was for the people, for my team, and for America. I mean someone insert a hero stance or a parade up in here because your girl is the shit.