0143| The Floor is Lava

We're basically just children at this point

When Thor discovered the game, 'The floor is lava', he was obsessed with wanting to playing it. And he wanted everyone in on the game.

Steve was not a fan, but rarely does he ever get in bored with our 'shenanigans'. I mean tell me your an old ass man without telling me your an old ass man.

So when everyone skipped the little group training thing that he so carefully to play the game, he was a tab bit pissed off.

I also have to inform you that when Steve did find us all, we were using our powers to try and push each other onto the floor. This was not going to go well.

"What are you doing?! You should be training?!" Steve yelled.

"We are having fun.." I turned to say, then turning back to use a gush of air to knock Peter off the chair. "Boom, your dead.." I smiled.

"We need to talk about maturity!" Steve yelled, pointing to me.

"Bold moves from the man standing in lava.." I smirked.

"You are seriously getting on my nerves!" He called out.

"You are seriously burning to death.." I answered back.

He stormed out of the room in a highly pisssed off manor once he knew there was no way he could possibly win this one.

The next morning once Thor decided that he was done with the game, for now, Steve practically cornered me off with his own personal idea of an intervention which apparently was long overdue.

"You act like a child 24/7!" Steve yelled, almost making me stop my spoon with my Cheerios in it.

God I love Cheerios, I also love eating them in peace, although frosty couldn't respect that.

"Sir, I'm trying to eat my breakfast.." I said, not wanting this conversation.

"Well we need to talk about how your acting, you are like a baby.." He said, getting his ingredients for a protein shack thingy.

"Be honest, are you against having fun?" I asked.

"There's a time and a place, you seem to think it's always the time and the place.." Steve replied.

"I have fun, you gotta live a little, ice man.." I laughed, but apparently this wasn't a laughing matter.

"Don't skip training for childish games, your 17 you have responsibilities!" He explained.

"Hold it right there freezer. I go to school, go to work, fight to save the world! That's just a regular Tuesday for me! I'll do what I want when I want to!" I yelled, cause he wasn't really understanding his arrogance.

"Alright but I-"

"THE FLOOR IS LAVA!"

So it seems that bestie Thor might have discovered us and begun the game, he does need to work in his timing.

So to logical thing to do was hop up on the kitchen island, yes Tony is fancy like that, totally 'proving' Steve's point on maturity.

"Y/N get down from there and eat your breakfast.." Steve said, burning in the flames the floor produced.

"Um your dying, you should probably get up here.." I answered back.

"This stupid stupid game.." He mumbled.

"This cap is on fire.." I sang, making him even more pissed off.

"Y/N I'm seriously getting-"

"THE CAPTAIN IS DEAD, HE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO FAIR LADY Y/N!" Thor yelled.

Again buddy, timing is a tad bit off.