054| Get Aways

Most likely as Steve and I made made friends, Tony planed a little trip in celebration. There was a team vote and thanks to a suggestion made by Nat, we were going to Greece.

So, we packed our bags and climbed aboard Tony's jet, ready to take our vacation from hero stuffs. 

"This is so much better then that that musty jet, it literally smells like a boys locker room.." I said, climbing aboard Tony's private jet.

"The jet doesn't smell that bad!"

"Tony, it smells like you and thats not exactly good.."

I had never left America and I was beyond excited. I took my seat next to Wanda and snuggled in for that long ass flight.

"So this is Greece, we should re-create Mamma Mia with-"

"Kid, do not get yourself pregnant after sleeping with three different men!" Tony yelled, god he be listening to our conversations.

"Not my area!" I yelled back.

I was set to share a room with Loki, because as Tony said, "It's the most platonic and illegal relationship she has, so no babies". I mean bold of you to assume Loki and I aren't the Romeo and Juliet of our time, although you would be correct.

"So were gonna hit the beach?" Wanda asked me before heading to her room.

"Only if you wear something pretty" I winked back, literally being able to hear Loki roll his eyes behind me.

We got into our room when he sat me down, looking for the tea.

"Do you like her?"

"Who?"

"Wanda.."

"That's none of your business-"

"It is my business when you're being all lovie in my face, obviously into each other but neither of you say anything!"

"Your reading way too much into this.."

"Your like a house of card, somethings gonna happen and the cards will fall, somethings gonna happen and you're gonna have to face your feelings!"

A house of cards seemed to be the perfect analogy. One of us was gonna break.

We took to the beach, one of the best beaches we had visited ever. We were singing and dancing all day long, eventually arriving into the night time. 

"Dinner!"

Tony had taken a barbecue because, if he's an engineer, he can obviously cook too. Surprisingly it wasn't that awful.

We were there for a week and did all sorts of things.Cliff jumping, took a boat out on the open sea and hung out together. On our last night, the grown-ups decided to go out and do adult things, leaving us to hang out.

Loki, Peter, Pietro, Wanda, Scott and I went down to the beach for the final time, it was very pretty under the night sky, looking for something to do.

"Scott, why did you not hang with the grown-ups?"

"Well someone had to keep an eye on you all.."

"No but really why.."

"You guys are a lot funnier.."

They probably shouldn't have left us with two legal dudes that can buy alcohol, because thats exactly what they did. So we sat on the beach, beer in hand and decided to play a game.

"Spin the bottle!" Peter yelled.

"Yeah I'm out, I don't wanna go back to prison.." Scott said, sitting away from the circle.

We took one of the empty bottles and began the game. I went first, it was honestly nerve wreaking because you and me both know who this needs to land on.

Pietro.

"Wrong twin" I nervously laughed, turning and locking lips with her brother.

For the amount of girls who chase him, he wasn't that good of a kisser. I pulled away, turning back to see Wanda looking sort of heart broken. 

"I um, I think I had too much to drink, I'm going back to my room.." She said, tears forming in her eyes as she escaped into the night.

"Wanda.." I said, immediately running after her.

I eventually caught up with her, realising that she was really upset.

"Talk to me.." I said, attempting to run my hand along her arm in comfort, instead she brushed it away.

"It doesn't matter.." 

"It does to me!"

She turned to walk away when I realised that the house of cards, was about to fall.

"Do you like me, because to me you aren't nothing! I said wrong twin, because it's you who is the right one!"

"I.. I can't answer that.."

"So this was a waste? Thanks for filling me in and not continuing to lead me on!"

I pushed passed her, hearing her call my name but instead choosing to return to my room and just sleep it off.

After a few moments of Wanda standing there, watching me was away, her brother arrived to unexpectedly see her standing there.

"I thought you went back to the room, where's Y/N?"

"In her room, I didn't tell her what she wanted to hear or what I wanted to say.." She said, siting down against a rock.

"What was that?" He said, sitting next to her.

"That I like her, I really like her.."

"Wait, you're not straight?!" 

Oh come on Pietro, thats hardly shocking now is it.

"Your oblivious.." She laughed.

"My little sister.. you know she's a good kisser.." He laughed back.

"God I wish that was me.."

"Then tell her that.."

"She won't even look at me.."

"Love finds a way little sister, it always does.."

Loki had come to see me, wrapped up in a blanket, laying in the dark.

"What happened?" He said, sitting on the end of my hotel bed.

"The house of cards fell, in a really bad way.."

That was all that was said until morning. All the adults, and to be honest us teens, were hungover and so the ride back was quiet. I chose to sit next to Loki instead of taking my original spot back, the one in which would have me sat next to Wanda.

Some times children, don't touch the house of cards unless you're prepared for it to fallen in your face, I mean just look at where it got me.