Chapter 6

Heey🤗🤗Thank you so much for reading!

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________

Had Ivy known it took almost a whole day to get from Nairobi to Seoul she definitely would've worn sweatpants on the flight. Of course, Frankie would've killed her, but anything beats being stuck on a plane for nearly 17 hours while in jeans. Add the time it took to meet up with Manager Sejin, sign an NDA and drive to BTS' apartment and you get one very tired and uncomfortable girl.

Even so, she made a mental note to thank Frankie for dressing her up because she currently was standing in front of seven ridiculously good looking men who couldn't seem to collect their jaws ( or in Jin's case, his glass of water) off the floor. 

It was nice to know she still got it.

" Hey Ivy," Namjoon was the first to recover, walking towards her and extending his hand out in greeting. " Welcome and nice to finally meet you as well. I hope your flight was alright."

His voice. His motherfucking deep ass voice.

 Ivy somehow managed to keep her fangirling on the inside and shake his hand. Yes. She was touching Namjoon's hand and not fainting. It was a proud moment.

" It was long but good, thank you," Somehow her voice remained steady, a fact she was very grateful for. She looked up at the blonde guy who was still a lot taller than her despite the added height her heels gave her and was rewarded by the famous dimpled smile. Namjoon turned around and gestured to the other members to begin their introductions.

Jin stepped up first, his ears bright red. The lilac hair held back from his face by a grey headband took Ivy's breath away." Nice to meet you and welcome to our home, I'm Jin," he said, his tone shy but still looking at her in the eye. The pictures do not do him justice, Ivy thought, this man is flawless. She shot him a smile, which he mirrored. Cute.

" I'm Hoseok, I love your hair!" Hobi wasn't as shy. Ivy felt very fortunate to get to experience his blinding smile up close, as well as his shiny black hair. He shook her hand so enthusiastically she couldn't help but laugh. He truly was the sun.

Yoongi trailed after him, a speculative look in his cat-like eyes partially covered by messy brown locks. " I'm Yoongi, pleased to meet you," he stated then extended his hand. His grip was tighter than the rest, almost like a test of sorts. Ivy looked up straight into his eyes and matched the strength of his handshake. She'd rather die than lose a challenge to anybody. The gleam in his eyes intensified and for a moment he looked like he was about to add something but Jimin and Taehyung were suddenly next to them, visibly brimming with excitement.

Never in a million years had Ivy thought she'd ever see Tae's boxy smile and Jimin's broad eye smile in person but there they fucking were. Taehyung spoke first, his raspy voice hitting her like a pile of bricks.

"Hi! Can I hug you?" He asked, the most adorable expression on his face. Ivy instantly nodded. How could you say no to that? He inched closer, his hands looped around her waist and her head lay on his shoulder as Ivy was engulfed in the warmest hug she'd ever received, his musky cologne filling her senses. 

" Hey, my turn!" Jimin gently shoved Taehyung away and took his spot. His hands reached a little lower than the younger's, skimming the back pocket of Ivy's jeans, making her take a sharp breath. With a cheeky smile and a wink, he let me go to make way for the maknae to greet her too.

Jungkook looked hesitant at first, but after Ivy gave him a gentle smile he hugged her lightly, offering her a lazy smile in return." I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you, Ivy," he whispered. The way he said her name threw her off; two syllables definitely shouldn't have sounded that sinful. Ivy had to visibly shake her head to clear her thoughts.

A few seconds passed in awkward silence until Namjoon clapped and nodded, turning towards the girl.

" Ivy, I'm sure you're tired so I'll show you to your room, and we can all talk more once you rest up, "he informed her, adding something in Korean, making Tae and Jungkook head towards the door. Ivy let him lead her down the hallway, past rooms she recognized as the boys' bedrooms and studios and into a room at the farthest end. The walls were a soft brown, with a queen-sized bed in the middle, a mirrored dresser directly opposite the door and two doors leading to the bathroom and closet, she presumed. The youngest boys came in with her luggage as Namjoon explained that they would conduct a tour after she rested and freshened up, as well as taking care of the necessary documents needed for her stay in Korea. He left soon after ensuring that she was okay with the room, but not before Ivy spied his reflection in the mirror checking her out.

 He thought he slick, ha.

Ivy had a feeling staying with the boys would be quite interesting.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not really satisfied with this chapter, let's call it a filler😑

Borahae!