Chapter 8

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ivy and Manager Sejin( or just Sejin, as he had insisted to be called as) were all smiles as they exited the private clinic that morning. It had been surprisingly easy to charm the burly male, but for a minute there Ivy had been worried. Turns out there was no need to, as all it had taken was a warm greeting when he arrived to pick her up and an offer for them to share her breakfast. Now they were practically best friends.

"Okay, Ivy, shall we head home?" Sejin asked after securing his seatbelt, looking at the girl staring at her ultrasound picture. Technically all Ivy saw was a lot of grey with a tiny dot where her seven-week-old baby supposedly was, but she didn't care. Life was growing in her. An actual child. She didn't know whether to be excited or absolutely terrified. So lost in her thoughts was she that she hadn't noticed the car moving until they stopped at the apartment. Sejin bade her goodbye as he had to go pick up the boys in a couple of hours, then Ivy was alone.

Ivy hated silence. She hated idleness even more. Namjoon had stopped by her room that morning to inform her of their schedule today and added that she should "feel at home". Who was she to say no? The boys had been more than generous with her, she would reward them with her speciality- freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

She changed into some short ass shorts Frankie had insisted she buy, a tight dark purple crop top, her waist beads and a leso tied loosely around her hips. She then selected some random Nigerian music- she loved to dance- and got to work.

______________

Practice sessions were always a pain, especially before comeback season, according to Yoongi. It also didn't help that he felt particularly unmotivated today, not like that was anything new for him. He simply did not have the energy the younger ones seemed to possess 24/7-case in point, Hobi and Jimin chasing each other down the hallway while Namjoon fumbled with their apartment door.

God, if he is any slower I might just sleep out here.

Namjoon finally got the door open, hitting them all with two things at once. One, some unfamiliar music playing quite loudly from the living room and two, what smelled like cookies. That was quite odd, specifically because the bakers of the house, Jimin and Jin, were outside with them. Namjoon looked back at the other guys with an unsure expression then made his way slowly to the end of the hallway leading into the living room, freezing on the spot.

Yoongi then rushed to the younger, curious to see what made him stop, and what he saw made his jaw meet the floor for the third time in 24 hours.

 Holy cow.

Ivy stood next to the kitchen counter, her back facing them in the shortest shorts he'd ever seen, her waist moving effortlessly to the beat of the song. The beads around her slim waist clinked together with every movement as she rotated her hips and waist, almost hypnotizing them. The highlight of the show came when Ivy placed her hands slightly above her knees, bent down a little and basically threw her ass back. Yoongi actually drooled a little.

"Hyung please, let me just taste her," Taehyung whined in Korean, cursing Namjoon and his stupid rules when Ivy suddenly started twerking, her covered buttcheeks moving in tandem. He suddenly got a very clear visual of Ivy bent for him, her juicy ass clapping on his dick as her husky voice breaks out in tortured moans from the pounding he's giving her. 

Yeah, we really need to review the rule.

"Absolutely not. Hands off," Namjoon managed to retort, his jaw clenching and unclenching as he tried to stop blood from rushing downwards. She's pregnant, she's vulnerable, you can't do anything to her, he tried to tell himself but everyone has a breaking point, and his came when she raised her hands to her hair and did a tick-tock motion with her hips.

He suddenly had a headache.

Ivy certainly hadn't expected to turn around during her mini dance session and see seven men gaping at her from the hallway, but she took it in stride. She just smiled at them and announced, "Hey guys, welcome back... I made cookies."

They blinked.

"Ivy, we need to talk," said Namjoon.
________________________________________

Borahae!