Chapter 7

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook couldn't sleep.

For the first time since actual puberty he couldn't seem to control his dick, or his thoughts, and it was all a certain Kenyan girl's fault. It had been five hours since they left Ivy in her room yet the slight tent in his boxers was still very much present, especially when he remembered just how soft and pillowy her breasts had felt against his chest. What surprised him was the instant attraction he'd felt as soon as he saw her- mainly because he hadn't felt the least attracted to a girl in two years. A groan tumbled from his mouth as he stood up to walk out of his room. Maybe some water would help cool him down.

The house was quiet save for some faint music coming from Namjoon's room-that man was always working on something or the other. Sometimes Jungkook worried about how much his hyungs worked, particularly around comeback season, but he also understood that it was part of being as successful as they are. It takes a lot to be at the top. He opened a bottle of water, took a seat at the kitchen counter and let his mind wander to thoughts about the upcoming album, grateful for the much needed breather from filthy thoughts about their new roommate.

"Jungkook?" The raspy voice that had been plaguing his mind recently interrupted his thoughts, making him turn towards the source.

Now, Jungkook was in no way innocent. It would be practically impossible for him to be, considering the sheer number of girls that throw themselves at him and his bandmates. He had fucked female idols, trainees, employees, fans, you name it. The best part- he didn't even have to do anything other than exist and he could get any girl he wanted. There was hardly anything he hadn't seen before.

Or so he thought.

The girl before him was unlike anything he'd ever seen. If her body had looked good in the casual jeans and top, it looked fucking unreal now clad in pink velvet shorts and a crop top that revealed her navel ring. 

A fucking navel ring. He could have sobbed.

Maybe he managed to nod or hum in reply; he honestly did not know, but something he did must've been enough to make Ivy move closer to him. Was the room getting hotter? His pants were definitely getting tighter, no doubt about that. Her movements were agile, each steps making her hips sway effortlessly, the tousled locs on her head and her half-lidden eyes adding to the overall extremely erotic vibe. Sex on legs, that's what Ivy was.

He could see why Namjoon had them all swear to keep it in their pants.

Ivy shook her head, trying to clear away some of her post-sleep brain fog. Seems like the hours spent getting here had finally caught up with her, as well as the fatigue she frequently felt nowadays due to pregnancy, but even so she had never been able to sleep more than six hours. There were more pressing issues though, the main one being she was very hungry yet couldn't just raid the boys' fridge- they hadn't even had a conversation about boundaries like that. The African in her quacked at the thought of intruding in someone's home. She'd hoped to find Namjoon awake; he was the one she felt most comfortable around so far, but she supposed Jungkook would do, too.

"Sorry to bother you, but I hardly ate on the plane...Could I maybe have some food, please?" She asked, trying to be as polite as possible. Jungkook immediately sprung into action, hopping down his stool and heading to the fridge and taking out a plate, next stop was the microwave.

"Of course," he said, handing her a plate of what seemed like rice and stir-fried vegetables a couple of minutes later," Namjoon left this for you...said you'd probably be hungry."

Ivy thanked him and proceeded to scarf down the delicious meal, barely registering Jungkook's eyes trained on her. People staring at her body didn't faze her anymore, not even if the said person was a very handsome idol with massive sex appeal...at least, not when there was food. Eventually, though, the silence was broken by an inquisitive maknae.

"How many tattoos do you have?"

Jungkook hadn't meant to just blurt it out just like that...believe it or not, he could be quite suave and subtle normally. This time, however, the sight of vines circling Ivy's supple thigh had rendered him completely dumb. Just when he thought she couldn't get hotter, she had to have fucking tattoos, his ultimate weakness.

Ivy didn't even look up at him as she answered." Four. The one on my thigh, one on my back and two on my boobs."

That was the last straw for him. It was either run away or pin her to the table and devour her. He chose to run.

"That is one weird kid," Ivy muttered to herself when Jungkook made a dash for his room all of a sudden. 

Was it something she said?

________________________________________________________________________________

Borahae!