Chapter 18

The date was not going according to Taehyung's plan.

It had just been thirty minutes into the date and the fort had already collapsed( he really shouldn't have trusted Namjoon and Hobi to build it), he'd spilt his drink twice somehow and one whiff of the baked salmon Jin had cooked had Ivy battling nausea.

He didn't think it could get worse.

Ivy on the other hand found his frustration incredibly cute. Normally Taehyung tried to keep a mature vibe about him, which, to be fair, was very sexy, but watching him pout and whine like a child was everything. Yet as cute as that was, she was starving and knowing Jin, he couldn't have made just one dish, so Ivy started snacking on some crackers as Tae continued grumbling to himself.

"You know, "she drawled after it became obvious he wouldn't shut up soon, " your night's about to get way worse if you don't get up and bring me some food."

That was enough to jolt him from his complaints and running to get some lamb skewers from the kitchen. He'd witnessed Ivy's screaming matches with Namjoon when her food got delayed and he wanted no parts of that mess. When he went back to the living room, however, it became apparent that this really wasn't his day as the plate slipped from his hand, spilling all the food.

This time it wasn't entirely his fault, though.

Ivy was standing with her back to him, the robe she had on discarded. She was now in a sheer white chemise and a pair of matching lace panties underneath, the colour offsetting her rich caramel skin. The fabric hugged her curves and stopped right above her vine tattoo. She looked like a goddess, an absolute masterpiece under the soft light...she looked so heavenly that Taehyung forgot how to breathe, think or speak, and once she turned around and smiled at him, he was a goner.

She owned his heart. All of it. He never stood a chance.

" So I wanted to dress up for you and maybe perform a sexy dance for your birthday, but with my belly, the best I could do was dress up, " Ivy said, giggling shyly at his open-mouthed expression," I hope you like it."

" You look so beautiful, I can't believe you're real," Tae mumbled, his speech reverting back to Korean but the look in his eyes needed no translation. In one swift move, he stepped over the spilt food and stopped next to Ivy, who just looked up at him with her big seductive eyes. Then he took her face in his hands, lowered his head and kissed her.

Taehyung was always passionate about everything he did, and this kiss was no different. The way his tongue explored her mouth left Ivy disoriented yet hyperaware of everything all at once. An involuntary whimper from her drove Tae wild as he gave a low growl in return and tried to draw her even nearer to him, a feat that proved difficult due to her baby bump. That didn't deter the two as he gently lowered her onto the couch and hovered over her, careful not to lie on her stomach.

To Taehyung, the sight before him was the most beautiful moment in life. Ivy's skin glowed beautifully in the soft light, her hair caught in a ponytail with a few strands framing her face, her full breasts visible under the sheer clothing, the gold bars Jimin had bought her twinkling, drawing his attention to her dark nipples. The urge to taste them grew, and let's just say he was one to follow his impulse.

Ivy moaned out at the sensation of Tae's hot tongue flicking her nipple ring over the fabric of her chemise. Her hands instantly dove into his soft hair, accidentally discovering his hair pulling kink when he groaned at the tug, dipping his hand under her panties to lazily stroke her swollen clit.

"T-tae, oh God I won't last if you keep doing that..."

Ivy was a writhing mess under him, her hips rocking into his hand with her head tossed back and her mouth open, letting out the most sinful sounds Taehyung had ever heard. He just looked at her coming undone before him, turned on beyond belief, almost to the point of pain yet he patiently kept torturing her clit, teasing her to near tears.

"Taehyungie please...fuck me," begged Ivy, too aroused to feel ashamed. It had been almost six months since anyone had touched her like this, hell, maybe forever because Taehyung might as well have been a sex god with the way he expertly handled her body. Nobody even came close.

For Taehyung, however, he wasn't nervous. He should've been, considering that this was his first time, but he couldn't find it in him to care. The girl of his dreams lay before him, begging him to fuck her senseless and suddenly his wait for the perfect person and the perfect moment seemed trivial. Ivy was it for him. And he was about to rock her world.

"I, uh, am a virgin."

Ivy just smiled and got up from under hin carefully. That was not the reaction he expected and for a moment Taehyung thought she was leaving, but she took off her chemise and panties to stand before him naked, her body looking even hotter with the swell of motherhood, her hips wider and her boobs fuller. He almost drooled.

"Allow me?"

Tae nodded in consent, and allowed her to take off his clothes and guide him to lie on the couch. She kissed a trail down his lean chest and abs, ghosting over his impressive length, enjoying his mewls of pleasure but also exacting revenge for the teasing earlier. Taehyung didn't say a word, afraid that it might wake him from this beautiful dream as he experienced the sexiest view of Ivy on all fours looking at his dick with hunger plain in her eyes.

That view quickly got topped by her manoeuvring onto his lap, aligning herself and slowly sinking down on his dick, both of them letting out moans of ecstasy. Ivy felt so full, having to take a few moments to adjust to his size before moving, her vision exploding with stars at the delicious drag inside her. Taehyung was convinced that this was heaven. Ivy's hot, wet walls practically squeezed his dick, and with every slow grind they pulsed around him. He struggled to regain control, his muscles twitching with the effort but once Ivy let out a breathless moan after a particularly deep stroke he absolutely lost it.

She was not prepared for it, not at all. One minute he'd hit her spot on a slow grind and the next minute his hands held her up as his hips snapped up, plunging his dick against it at an inhuman pace. A scream tore from Ivy's mouth, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she was cumming all over his dick, moaning incoherently as she rode it out. Taehyung followed a couple of minutes later, the sight of her coming undone proving too much to resist.

After a few minutes they went to shower, initiating a repeat of the same before actually having their meal then cuddling up on Tae's bed, with Taehyung talking about life and his future and Ivy shedding secret tears, desperately wishing she'd be part of that future.

For someone who'd always been against falling in love, she had been quite the rule breaker of late. It couldn't end well.

________________________________________

A/N: Sorry it took so long...I really struggled with the smut part😂😂
Thank you for reading💜