Chapter 20

Ivy was borderline obsessed.

The TV cast a faint glow on her lone figure on the couch as she played the music video again. She couldn't tell how long she'd been rewinding it, or even what time it was. Everyone had gone to sleep after the first two times they watched it, but Ivy had sneaked back half an hour later to satisfy her sweet tooth with chocolate sauce and watch it about a hundred more times. 

She just couldn't get over how sexy  Yoongi looked. The emperor vibe suited him so well, and when he delivered those lines with the dark hair and that scar down his eye she just desperately wanted to fuck his face. Agust D was such a far cry from the sweet, sensitive Yoongi she'd come to adore that it almost gave her whiplash. She was attracted to that Yoongi, no doubt, but Agust D could ask her for anything and she would deliver, no questions asked.

She wasn't even mad that she didn't get to see dark Jin and JK. To be honest, the mock fight scene was hilarious and really cute; in retrospect, that funny concept suited the two boys more. Plus there was more than enough sexiness in that video to satisfy her inner fangirl. Especially when the beat changed up while he was tied up and blindfolded. What was the reason for that direct attack though?

"Damn can I just suck his dick already?" She sighed out as soon as he called himself the king again, her mind filling with very inappropriate thoughts towards the rapper.

And speaking of the devil...

"Is that an offer? Coz I gotta admit, I've dreamed of your lips around my dick so I'm definitely in."

She really needed to pay attention to her surrounding more.

Yoongi stood right behind the couch she was on, a playful smirk making its way to his face as he witnessed Ivy's embarrassment slightly flush her glowing skin and her eyes grow wider at being caught. He'd been amused when he came to grab a snack to see her still watching his video, and the plan had been to creep up and startle her then force her to finally go to sleep. Once he heard her lust-filled voice, however, he couldn't think straight anymore. He hadn't been lying; lately, his sexual frustration had been manifesting in the form of very realistic wet dreams starring their pregnant housemate. Things only got worse when he accidentally peeped her and Taehyung having sex. The image of her back facing him, bouncing up and down on his friend's dick and the guttural moans from both of them replayed over and over in his mind like a record. Lord only knows how he managed to get any work done these past few weeks.

Ivy didn't know what to do. The soft light bouncing off Yoongi's face made his features seem sharper, and she desperately wanted to rub that smirk off his face because it made her want to do very sinful things to him. Judging from the dark look in his feline eyes, he too wasn't entirely joking with his earlier comment.

Well, fuck it.

"It depends," she crooned, her voice like honey, eyeing him with half-lidded eyes.

"On what?" Yoongi matched her tone as he walked to the front of the couch to stop right in front of her, his clothed crotch directly in front of her face. She slowly brought her hand up, all while maintaining eye contact, to brush against his bulge, making him release a small hiss.

" You gotta be quiet."

Yoongi didn't get the chance to agree because in the next instance Ivy moved to the edge of the couch, spread her legs and pulled him in between them. She then took off his shorts, his thick dick springing out.

Now to fulfil all those nasty thoughts she had for this exact moment.

Her mouth watered, her fingers tingled, her eyes widened at the beautiful sight before her. And beautiful was exactly the word to use; beautiful and strong, oh so strong. The thick hard rod stood upright from its nest, veins marring the soft skin covering it. Her tongue darted out as if heeding a mysterious call to trace them all, again and again. It had been so long since she had pleasured a man, but she definitely was not rusty.

After admiring his pretty dick some more, Ivy finally looked up at Yoongi and immediately regretted it. Not only were his eyes trained firmly on her, but they also burned with a look she knew all too well. It was the look of a man edging that fine line between sanity and pure animalistic urge; a man hanging on by a thin, frayed thread. A thread that she was determined to snap.

Here comes the real fun.

She picked up the chocolate sauce bottle she had beside her on the couch. Her eyes never left Yoongi's as she tilted her head back and filled her mouth with chocolate. His eyes narrowed in confusion, he clearly didn't expect that.  She couldn't control the sinister grin that threatened to break through.

Time to show him what this mouth do.

She then grabbed the base of his dick, letting her fingers slowly caress up and down the shaft, enjoying his low moans. After a quick peck on the head, she engulfed as much of his dick as she could, letting the warm chocolate coat the flushed skin. She pulled back to view how the chocolate glistened against the dim light in the room. It was the most enchanting view she had ever seen. The rich chocolate flavour mixed with the saltiness of his precum hit her taste buds when she took him back and seemingly exploded in her pussy; she could actually feel it throbbing.

Ivy's eyes stayed trained on Yoongi's face. She wanted to witness every emotion, every reaction, She wanted to watch him lose his fucking mind. Her lips wrapped around his dick as her tongue glided up and down the length, slurping up all the chocolate. Yoongi hissed and threw his head back, his face scrunched up in ecstasy. Happy with the results, Ivy hollowed out her cheeks and gave him a few hard sucks, applying pressure to the underside of the head. Yoongi couldn't hold back a throaty moan, his knees threatening to buckle as Ivy worked her magic.

"Shit Ivy...how are you so good at this?" He asked in between grunts as she rolled her tongue around him. Ivy just gave him a wink, unwilling to let him out at any cost. Every time she sucked, she took him in deeper, and eventually, the tip hit her throat; just what she was waiting for. She relaxed her throat muscles and took him down a few inches, swirling her tongue on any available skin she could reach. He groaned, all restraint lost, and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her head forward and gently thrusting, going farther down her throat. It took a lot of willpower not to gag at the intrusion, but Ivy was no weak bitch.

"Bet you didn't see that coming, huh?" he growled out, letting up a little before sliding right back in. This time she did choke a little, tears forming in her eyes.

" This is what you wanted, right? Well then, take it," he ordered, thrusting at a faster pace now. Tears streamed down her face, and she had to focus on breathing as his thickness filled her mouth and throat. There was something about this situation that was extremely erotic; maybe the fact that Yoongi completely took over, awakening Ivy's submissive side. Whatever it was, Ivy didn't bother to silence Yoongi's moans and grunts,  allowing him to fuck her mouth till she felt his warm load go down her throat. He immediately fell against the couch, his arm hiding his eyes and his breath ragged.

"Damn," was all he could say. It was Ivy's turn to smirk. He turned to her to kiss her but she stopped him before their lips could connect. She almost burst out laughing at the look of offence on his face.

"I don't want anything in return, at least not tonight. Today it was about you. Good night Sugie," she whispered, kissing his forehead before heading to her room to take care of the mess that amazing blowjob had made of her hormones.

_______________________________________________________________________________