Chapter 26

"...every time I see her and Jin hyung giggling like dumb kids and when I go talk to them they ignore me like I'm not even there! I get Jin not talking to me, and Yoongi and Tae like her so they'll take her side but she even got Jiminie and Hobi to shut me out too! I don't even know why it's such a big deal honestly..."

Angela rolled her eyes, wishing that the fool under her would just shut up already. Ever since they rekindled their relationship two weeks ago, all Namjoon could talk about was his stupid pet project Ivy and she was sick of it.

She was sick of him.

Honestly, even two years ago when they'd started dating, Angela hadn't been that into Namjoon. When she watched BTS, she had always been drawn to the pretty boys in the group. The rappers were okay, yes, but not her type, especially their leader with his round face and lanky frame. It was just her dumb luck that she bumped into him first, but she wasn't going to let that golden opportunity pass her by.

Angela wanted a life of fame and fortune. She obsessed about it even. So when she discovered that Namjoon was as naïve as they came, she put her plan to action. She seduced him into dating her, then placed anonymous tips to paparazzi about where they'd be. Getting caught with a BTS member would definitely create a stir and she'd be famous.

She'd been wrong.

Turns out that the fans were more accepting of the older guys dating, or they just didn't care about Namjoon, because their photos didn't even trend for an hour. Angela had been pissed, but when rumours about Jungkook and Lisa from BlackPink dating started to circulate and ARMY went insane, she knew what she had to do.

Getting Namjoon to let her live with the guys had been the easy part; he was smart but love made him dumb. Getting Jungkook to fall for her charm proved impossible, however. He was loyal to a fault, and no amount of stolen caresses and "accidental" nudes would cause him to betray his brother by sleeping with his girlfriend. Angela grew desperate, especially since the other guys started to notice her antics, more specifically that bitch Seokjin, who even dared to threaten her. Luckily for her, Namjoon was so deep under her spell he refused to see what was so obvious to everyone else.

Dumbass.

Angela had been running out of options, the pressure from the boys getting to her  when the perfect opportunity presented itself one day. She'd been left home alone with a sick Jungkook. The plan had been to trap him, fuck him so she'd get pregnant, then blackmail him to date her publicly or she'd claim he forced himself on her and the whole world and Namjoon would hate him. She almost got away with it too, had it not been for Seokjin coming home early and ruining everything for her.

Namjoon once again was on her side, but the other guys insisted she leave their house, which was a blessing in disguise because she now owned a luxury apartment courtesy of her whipped boyfriend, where she'd host men who paid her for sex. Unbeknownst to her, Jin yet again foiled her plans by leaking CCTV footage of her getting gangbanged to Namjoon. That apparently was the last straw. He broke up with her.

Here he was, however, cuddling with her after hours of sex, right back in her clutches. Angela just smirked.

"You know, I think that Ivy is brainwashing your band mates against you," she crooned, toying with his semi-hard dick. It was almost too easy to mess with Namjoon's mind; throw in some affection and a whole lot of sex, and he's putty in your hands.

"Y-you think so?" Namjoon stuttered, already falling in the trap.

"Yes...you guys didn't have problems before she came around," Angela continued, kissing on the soft spot under his ear. She knew him in and out, knew what buttons to push and just how to push them.

Namjoon could only hiss in reply when she straddled him and hovered her pussy over his dick, teasing him.

"You know, I have an idea," she whispered next to his ear, sliding her pussy lips against the length of his dick, making sure all his attention was on her," Let me move in to your place, even if for a short while. I want to show the guys that I've changed, that i'm serious about you now, and also keep an eye on that Ivy girl."

In his almost drunken, aroused state, that sounded like a great idea to Namjoon, so he agreed. He would regret that later.

Angela smirked in victory before sinking down on his dick. That Ivy better count her days; she'd pay for damaging her nose. As for her plans, they were still underway, but her sights weren't set on Jungkook anymore. He was just a kid, and quite boring at that. She wanted a real man, a real challenge. The most popular and also the most mysterious person in BTS.

She wanted Kim Taehyung, and she would get him.

____________________________

Ivy was in a good mood.

They'd just came from the clinic for the second last check up, and everything was alright with the baby. Jin had brought along his little niece to the clinic, and Ivy's heart had melted at how adorable the man looked carrying the toddler around. He'd make a great father someday. It was no secret among the guys that Ivy and Jin shared a deeper connection than the rest. Taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon knew it, but it was hard to not be jealous because they too liked Ivy, even if the latter had a girlfriend now. Ivy knew they all liked her; it was pretty evident, and she loved them all too. She couldn't choose just one, though. Not even Jin.

The guy in question opened the door to their apartment, talking loudly about some recipe he just had to try out. The five boys and Ivy trudged  behind him, only to stop at the end of the hallway when they saw the two people seated in the living room with a couple of suitcases next to them.

"Angela is going to stay with us this week. I hope you treat her well," Namjoon told them, gesturing to the small woman sitting on his lap smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Pandemonium broke out.

"NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

"You have gone too far, hyung!"

"Is it crack? Is that what you're smoking?!"

"Notice how I didn't ask for your permission?! She's MY girlfriend, she can stay!"

"She's a witch, that's what she is!"

"Hey, stop insulting me, you dwarf!"

" Namjoon, you are a certified idiot, oh my God!"

Everyone was yelling over each other except Ivy who stood still, eyes fixed on the ground. She finally looked up, smiled sweetly and said the words that would shock everyone, even Angela.

"Now now, boys, let's not be rude," she said in the sweetest voice she could muster," Angela here is our guest. Let us stop arguing and welcome her."

Jin looked at his lover in shock along with everyone else, but only he noticed the gleam in her eyes and smiled to himself. She had a plan.

"Wow, Ivy, thanks-" Namjoon began, still in shock, but Ivy didn't even look at him as she walked away to her room. She hadn't spoken a word to him since her birthday and she wasn't about to waste her breath on him now either. Once in her room with the maknae line hot on her heels, she executed the first phase of her plan.

"Hey," she spoke into the phone once it connected, ignoring the confused stares from the boys, " how soon can you come over?"

Angela would soon get the punishment she deserves for messing with her family.

_______________________________________