1|Happy Endings|1

This is a sequel to my book One Trip to Disney and I recommend you read it first,however, it could be read as a stand alone book just some things might not make sense. This is probably going to be longer than the last one as well.Enjoy <3
vote

"Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose"- Kevin Arnold

Tw:
-briefly mentions Eating disorder
- mentions dizziness and nausea

"Dream, psst... Dream"

George began to poke his boyfriends shoulder impatiently, hoping he would wake up. Rolling his eyes and letting out a huff, George began whispering again.

"Pissbaby... Dreamie"

George was cut off by a groan from Dream as the blonde rolled over to face him, noses almost touching.

"What do you want it's literally 5am", he ran a hand through his hair and then drew his attention back to the brunette in front of him.

"Don't be so grumpy"

Dream rolled his eyes and moved the hand he had previously used to move his hair to press a finger to George's nose, pressing it down slightly as he spoke before raising it again.

"I'm not grumpy", he made sure his tone was soft, the type he always used when talking to his boyfriend.

"I just can't sleep, some cats started making noises outside and now I'm awake", George gestured with his hands to the open window to emphasise his point.

The blonde let out a small chuckle as he looked towards the window.

"If I close the window, which I'm guessing is what you woke me up to do, will you go back to sleep?"

George's lips turned upwards into a small smile, Dream always knew when it came to him.

Begrudgingly, Dream rolled out of the warmth of their bed and pulled the window closed. He looked out across the streets in front of him, a few drops of rain ran down the glass pane before they dropped off and fell to the floor, disappearing into the ground.

It gave him a moment to contemplate everything that has happened, how he was similar to that raindrop. If he hadn't allowed himself to overcome his thoughts and feelings, he and George may have never met and he would have disappeared into a life he never wanted.

That's the thing about life, it's totally unexpected, unpredictable even. No one is prepared for what's about to happen until they come face to face with it, it's how you deal with the problems that define you. Its those small decisions you make that will define what happens next, for better and for worse. Even something you did months ago may come back to haunt you, all because of what you chose.

Dream turned himself away from the window and made his way back to the warmth of George's body. He snuggled himself in close to the brunette, wrapping an arm around the shorter before humming a slow tune to him. Yellow.

The song yellow was very important to Dream, it was a song George made him dance to when they went on their first big official date once they had moved in together, seeing as Disney didn't really count.

He closed his eyes slowly, listening to the symphony created by his humming and George's small snores that escaped from his lips. A smile tugged on the corner of his mouth as he nestled his head into George's hair, falling asleep.