15|I Love You|15

vote

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment"- Sarah Dessen

Tw:
-eating disorder (description of motives included)
-pills (medicine)

The morning came faster than expected, George rolling over to be met with his pretty sleeping boyfriend. His blonde locks in a mess, sprawled across the pillow he was asleep on.

The brunette began to play with them gently, twirling them softly between his fingers, ensuring he was careful enough that he wouldn't wake Dream. George's eyelids were only half open, still adjusting to the light of the world around him.

Sliding off of the bed, he made his way towards the kitchen, trying not to creak any of the tiles around him as an attempt not to wake up Dream. George knew Dream needed his sleep, especially after what he had been through the day before.

A few changes were definitely in order, a few relaxed days where it was only Dream and George. Where they were the only people they would have to worry about.

The brunette opened up the cupboard with his medicine in, taking a pill and popping it into his mouth, giving himself a mental reminder to take one at lunch.

His breakfast consisted of just some basic Cheerios with some fruit on the side seeing as he hadn't eaten much yesterday, and he knew his vitamins needed replenishing.

However, about halfway into eating his Cheerios, looking at them made him feel slightly disgusted. It wasn't that he was 'fat' in his eyes, it was more the feeling of the thought he had no control if he ate too much. Everything had been spiralling so wildly lately, he needed something to latch on to again. He needed something to ensure he was in check.

Each mouthful of food he now ate felt like he was chewing metal. It was almost impossible for him to swallow.

Despite this feeling, he knew deep down it wasn't the right thing to do, that Dream would be disappointed if he relapsed. A relapse was the last thing he needed right now and the last thing Dream needed.

George hastily stood up out of the chair and walked into their bedroom, poking Dream on the shoulder a few times.

"What", his boyfriend said in a sleepy morning voice.

"I um-", George wasn't sure how to get the words out.

Dream began to sit up, clearly noticing there was something going on with George. He grabbed the brunettes hand and gave it a short kiss.

"What's wrong hun?", he spoke softly.

George drew in a deep breath before talking.

"I know you don't want to hear this but...", he trailed off,

"But?", Dream urged him on.

"But I'm finding it hard to eat right now and I don't want to relapse because- I just don't want to relapse can you help me or something...", George looked down at the floor, partially embarrassed of himself.

"Of course I'll help you, it's so good you're noticing the signs though, last time you didn't ask for help at all. This is still progress, plus all the stress from yesterday probably didn't help", Dream held George's hand tighter and they walked back into the kitchen together.