25|Guilty|25

vote

Pain again guys so be careful

Tw:
-panic attack
-blood
-hospitals
-describes passing out
-self hate
-mentions eating disorder disorder

Sapnap and Drista had been in the hospital for almost five hours now, still with no word about either Dream or George. Others had arrived at the hospital during that time including the entirety of Phils house plus Karl.

The group was in a waiting room that consisted of bland walls and uncomfortable chairs, the only conversation between them being the occasional 'I'm going to the toilet' or 'I'm getting a snack'. Everyone was far to emotionally unstable to speak, in fear that if they tried they would just burst into tears.

Another hour passed and then another half. This time however, Tommy and Tubbo had found a pack of cards and were playing an almost silent game of go fish with Drista. The adults in the room watched them intently, happy that they were partially distracted from the mess going on around them.

Doctors had passed in and out the waiting room, but none had any news about George or Dream. They constantly said George was still unconscious and that Dream was in intensive surgery.

Sapnap didn't expect to be able to see Dream any time soon, even after the surgery he wouldn't be allowed to see him, that was if he made it through. His heart ached for Drista, even though he was his best friend, she was his sister and no family member ever deserves to go through the pain of losing another.

After about ten more minutes of emotional silence, a lady who looked to be in her mid twenties walked in, holding a clipboard.

Sapnaps head shot up, along with everyone else in the room, including the teens who stopped whatever game of cards they were playing. The ravenette watched as light flashed across Dristas eyes for a moment, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

"Sapnap?", she spoke out and the ravenette stood up.

"Yes", he replied weakly, his voice still slightly unstable.

"George, the guy you came with, he's awake", Sapnap gasped slightly in excitement.

"Can I see him?"

"You can, I don't know how responsive he's going to be though", she said looking through some of the papers on her clipboard, "only you for now though"

"Ok", he replied, looking back sadly at everyone as he followed the lady through various hallways.

They weaved through the hospital for a while, past both closed and open doors, families crowding inside of rooms with others waiting outside. Hospitals were a sad place in Sapnaps eyes, despite the fact that they were there to help people such as George. It was most likely the fact that there were also people like Dream there, people who had such a large amount of uncertainty around themselves.

Eventually, after about two minutes of walking, they made it to room 404, ironic really considering the circumstances.

"Go on in", the lady gestured to the door, "If something happens just press the button on the side of his bed"

"Ok", Sapnap breathed out slowly, nervous for what was to come.

He pushed down the cold door handle, pushing forwards with little strength as so to just open the door a crack. Peering his head around the corner, he caught sight of George laying weakly on the bed, still seemingly semi out of it.