10|Disney|10

vote
"Love is the whole thing. We are only pieces"-Rumi

Tw:
-manipulation

Dreams breath hitched in his throat. There was the woman who had helped make his life hell the entire time he lived with her.

"Georgie?", Dream whispered as he squeezed his hand, "maybe I should go first to break the ice"

George nodded before turning to face Dream.

"I think that's a good idea, I'll be watching from here though and you can invite me over in a minute or two"

Dream pulled his hand out of George's and drew in a sharp breath, before turning and walking towards the lady and her daughter. His strides were powerful yet nervous, he didn't want to show her he was afraid, that happened last time.

The air washed across his face as he made his way over to the lady, cooling him and keeping him partially calm. A sort of calm before the storm if you will.

But of course he had no idea.

Just as he was about to reach the lady he turned his head back round to look at George, he was idly stood with his hands in his pockets. The brunette gave him a grin, boosting Dreams confidence.

The blonde quickly breathed in and out once and strode the last few steps towards his mother and sister.

"DREAM", his sister latched on to him almost instantly, hugging him so tightly he could scarcely breathe.

Dream hugged back tightly, Drista was the only person in his family that wasn't a psychopath and the only person he liked.

"I missed you so much Dream", she sniffed slightly, "you left me with her"

Dream felt a pang of guilt go through his heart, it was true, he had been selfish in order to escape his mother. However, the idea of him coming to see the duo was so that he could get visitation and maybe eventually, custody.

"I'm sorry", was all he could say before pulling away from his younger sister.

Turning away from Drista, he was met with a sickly sweet smile, one he thought he had avoided until this day. The day George made happen for 'closure'.

"Dream sweetie I've missed you", she leant in for a hug but Dream backed away.

Her frown was instantaneous and she pouted forcefully with her bottom lip, pulling puppy dog eyes.

"No hug for your poor old mum?", she said in a high pitched tone.

"No", Dream said flatly, rolling his eyes.

"Oh", was all she said before her face went back to its resting position.

Dream shifted nervously on his feet, despite how much he hated her he still didn't want her completely gone from his life, she was his only motherly figure. If he messed up once in this interaction everything could be gone.

"Look, mum, all I came here for was to ask about visiting Drista and to say some last words"

"Last words?", she queried.