5|The Dance|5

vote

"Life is so much more beautiful than a number on a scale"- Tess Munster

Tw:
- pills
- nausea and dizziness
- briefly mentioned eating disorder

Dream hadn't arrived back from his trip yet and George was still sat in the storage room, letting a few tears fall down his face. No one deserved to be put through that trauma, the trauma of parents not accepting would've been painful.

Despite knowing Dreams father was dead, his mum was still perfectly alive and harassing him daily for the past few days.

The brunette unclipped the rainbow pin and lay it on the floor, then wiped away his tears. Standing up, George instantly felt dizzy again, it wasn't the usual dizziness that would pass this time. He staggered backwards and fell into the boxes, trying to use his arms to block his fall.

His head felt as though it was spinning, everything was moving around him. Vivid shades of blue and yellow flashed across his vision, changing the hue of the room he was in.

Despite the world circling him, George attempted to get up again, pushing himself up gently. Everything spun around him and the short walk to the bathroom felt like an eternity. The walls seemed to be closing in on him as he staggered into them, using them to keep himself upright.

Once in the bathroom, he opened the cupboard and pulled out a small pack of pills. They were the type you use to suppress headaches and nausea, so he thought they would be the right to take at the time. Pulling out one pill, he placed it into his mouth and leant down to the sink, turning on the water and swallowing the pill.

A sigh escaped his lips as he looked at himself in the mirror, waiting for the dizziness to pass. This has been happening too often for it to be normal now, plus it was getting worse. There were prominent eye bags under his eyes despite him getting enough sleep and his skin looked more pale than usual.

Pulling out his phone, George opened up his contacts. Scrolling for a while he eventually came arias the one he wanted and hit dial.

"Hello you've reached the ****** doctors what can we do for you today?"

The lady on the other side of the phone seemed nice, not one of the usual grumpy receptionists they have at the GP.

"Hi uhh I want to book an appointment for tomorrow"

"Of course we can do 11am tomorrow morning if that works for you"

"Thank you that works"

George hung up the phone and looked at himself in the mirror again, the dizzy spell had passed but something definitely wasn't right. This had been happening far too often.

Slinking out of the bathroom, George made his way into the living room again and opening up Twitter. Scrolling through Twitter was pointless, however, it was his favourite pass time.

Looking at the clock on his phone the time read 7pm, Dream had been gone for an hour and a half.

Just as he was about to get worried, he heard a car pull up in the driveway. Dream was back with his gift.